Really its 1 am

Tris's pov at home now
Me and Four talked for the rest of detention. When the buzzer went off and Mrs. Lunceford woke up to dismiss us we walked out of detention hand in hand. I dropped Four off in his driveway and backed into mine.
This time i blew him a kiss and turned to unlock the door. When i got home Caleb wasnt there so he was probably with his friend Robert who he spends all of his time with. I practically live by myself.
As the night goes on i eat and het ready for bed. I drift off around midnight watching Pretty Little Liars. Im woken about an hour later to a fist pounding at the door. I get up throw the blanket to the floor and turn off the tv. When i make my way to the door im not really shocked as to who it is.
There stands a soaking wet Four in the pouring rain on my door step. (Same convo rules)
Why am i not surprised your here?
I dont know are you stalking me?
Um your at my doorstep at one in the morning.
Fair enough but i couldnt sleep.
So you decide to keep me up with you?
No your the reason i couldnt sleep.
Why what did i do?
Nothing. You didnt do a thing and neither did i and thats the problem. I forgot to do something.
Well Four can this wait till tomorrow i was kinda in the middle of sleeping.
Tris if you value my sanity you will let me do what i have to do.
Okay then do what you came here to do. He gets down on one knee. Oh no ima slap this mother fucker if he proposes. Not that i wouldnt be flattered but we have been sorta dating without going on a date for like a week at the most so.
Tris dont look scared im not gonna propose.
Oh thank god!
But shut up so i can do what i came here to do. Then she locks her lips. Tris you are amazing. I havnt known you as someone i dont hate for very long but im already in love with you. Your all ive ever wanted in a girl. Now im not perfect. I will have my faults and i have my issues but i want to correct my faults and overcome my issues with you by my side. I love you so will you not only go on a date with me but will you be my girlfriend?
Oh my god! I dont know what to say. Im so wrapped up in my thoughts i say nothing. I would love to say yes. The boy i love loves me back and there is only one thing keeping me from jumping into his arms and planting a million kisses on his face. Me! My broken past. I cant burden him with that. Im broken. I have issues that he wont want to overcome with me. He needs to understand that. I dont want to trap him because all i am anymore is half a person because my happy self us gone. But maybe i need him. I feel my happy self, my better side pay a visit when hes around. I want to say yes but first i have to give him some warning that hes not getting a whole person. Im broken and abused. Ive got wear and tear and pieces missing. I love him. I might love him to much to burden him with myself. He slides a ring on my finger.
Tris you are not a burden baby. So you have a past we all do. I have more problems than any of my personalities can count. But the important thing is that we will be there for each other. You can mend me and i will mend you and we will mend each other. Trust me if i thought you were to much of a burden i would have fled when we had out little pizza date.
Well I wouldn't say date so much as get together.
Whatever. The point is i love you and i am not going to take no for an answer. Especially if the reason is because you are damaged.
So everything i thought i said to myself I actually said to you?
Yeah you should work on that whole talking out loud thing. I wouldnt want you to say the wrong thing out loud and get yourself in trouble.
What like your an idiot?
Haha very funny but can i come inside? Im still standing in the rain.
Until then i had not realized we were in the rain. Of course come in.
You know that ring looks very nice on your hand.
He had slid it on my wedding finger and he was right it did look good on my hand. It was a gold ring with a heart. The heart had cracks in the gold that made it look like diamonds on one side.
Thank you Four its beautiful.
So before we go to bed i wanted to let you know i will pick you up at 4 o'clock on Saturday no pun intended.
Sounds perfect where are we going?
None if your business. I will take the couch you head on up to your bed.
Are you sure?
Yes. Goodnight beautiful. I love you.
I love you too.
He kisses me goodnight and i fall asleep that night with him on my mind. My enemy is my boyfriend. This sounds like something for Jerry Springer.

Hey yall. Just wanted to remind you of the contest. If you didnt see the rules go to my update contest. I will hold it for a few more days. Luv yall 😍 😘