Ouch!!!

After they both leave. Fours POV
Currently i am sitting in my bathroom wiping blood off of what i think is a broken knuckle. No i didnt punch that little fucker. I should have but i didnt want to get into deeper shit than i already was in with Tris.
When i got home i was so pissed i punched the front door. Yes the front door that is made if metal. I put a tiny little dent in the door but a bone shattering pain in my fist. I wanted to run over to Tris and have her clean it up but then at that moment i remembered i couldnt. I had made it to the bathroom when i remembered that and kicked a hole in the bathroom door with the top if my boot. So now i have a bloody knuckle and a broken door.
I feel like such a fucking idiot. I pissed off the one person in the world that cares about me. The one person i can trust. I love her so much and now shes so fucking pissed at me she forced me to leave. I should be over there apologizing not getting ready to drive to the ER. Normally i wouldnt worry about it but if its broken i dont want it to set wrong.
I get in the car and on the way there i start thinking about what happened. My hand tightens around the steering wheel with anger. More blood comes out if the wounds i just got to stop bleeding and a muffled cry staggers out if my mouth.  A tear drops down from the pain of my fist. Then after that one slips out i cant contain the sobs that rack my body. Not for my knuckle but for the girl i fear i could loose with my shitty behavior. I never cry. Not when my mom died, or when my grandma got so ill that they took her off life support, not even when my father went to prison but for this i cried my eyes out.
Most people think i cant cry and normally i dont. But for this, the love of my life, my rarely used tear ducts are put into motion. I feel pathetic. Im sitting in my car outside the hospital balling like a baby. I know Tris loves me so i need to stop acting like a fucking loser, get in there and get my hand fixed, and then go talk to Tris.  I love her and im not about to lose her to some me wanna be.
Brandon's POV
Im driving home and all i can do is laugh at how easy that was. It all happened exactly how i hoped it would. They started fighting and she got pissed at him. Sure shes mad at me but she'll forget all about that when she dumps that fuckhead and im there to pick up the pieces of her shattered heart. I heard her making plans with him to go out but i had no idea she would forget to text him. It all worked better than i had hoped. I just wanted him to get mad she blew him off and come over there. The fact that he found me there when they were supposed to go on a date is soooo much better. Ever since the moment i saw her i knew she had to be mine and i will make sure that she leaves him.
Hey guys just wanted to tell you to check out Maya_Divergent new story. I havnt yet got caught up on it but I can tell from what little I've read it's amazing. So go check it out. Luv yall 😍😘