What?!

Tris's Pov. The next day
I dont know what to think. Ive now seen a part if Tobias i never wanted to see. The one that screams and yells and almost punches someone over accusations that he made up in his mind. I love him i really do but what is happening? We haven't been together that long and there are trust issues already. I feel bad for Brandon. He got screamed at and almost got his face broken by a raging Tobias. I decide that its not fair that after he got yelled at by Four that i yelled at him as well. I invited him over so we could work on the baby project together.
Texts between Brandon and Tris
T- im so sry about 4
B- its cool
T- do u wanna come back so we van work on the project
B- yeah sure b there in 10
T- k
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Brandon just arrived and he's sitting on the couch waiting for me. I went to the kitchen to get lemonade when i hear cursing coming from the living room. I drop the glass im holding and shards of broken glass fly everywhere. I step around the glass careful not to get any in my feet.
When i get to the living room i see Four standing there and Brandon is sitting on the couch in his underwear? Yep my eyes have not deceived me. He is sitting there in just his underwear. 

Hey yall. Sorry for the short chapter. I know i havnt updated in a while ive just been so busy. Im fixing to head out to the beach but i will try and update when i get home. Luv yall 😍😘