Chapter 8: Mission Revealed

Mulai dari awal

Tyler and I got up as well. "Thanks Agent!" I said happily before walking out the door with the folder in my arms. Tyler followed and I turned to him with a grin. 

"I'm going to go to my dorm, call if you need me! I'll meet you later for dinner, yeah?" I asked.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!" he answered with a heart melting grin. Woah.

"Bye!" I responded as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and I turned to leave. Eagerly, I did this weird run-walk-run-walk action to my dorm room which was at the very top of the building. Fortunately, they had some pretty awesome elevators. 

I stepped into one and it took me up to the top floor. The KAA building was very tall, the tallest in all of South Wales. It had about 50 gyms and it even had a massive kitchen at the very bottom. The building was supposed to be a restaraunt to the public so nobody got supsicious. They all assumed the rest of the building were just flats.

The elavator door made a cool PING noise and I strolled out, down the corridor and to my dorm. Room 1696.

I opened my door with the 'eye-scanner' which said " Welcome back, Robyn" in a monotonous voice and let me in.

I walked into my room and snatched a packet of salt and vinegar crisps from my mini fridge. Plonking myself on my bed, I munched away and opened the mysterious folder. As I read, my eyes went wide. It didn't look so hard, but it was just a surprise that the KAA masters had trusted me so much to do this mission.

AGENT: ROBYN JONES

MISSION TARGET: ONE DIRECTION:

* Styles, Harry

* Malik, Zayn

* Tomlinson, Louis

* Horan, Niall

* Payne, Liam

OBJECTIVE: YOU WILL BE SENT TO LONDON TO KEEP AN EYE ON THESE BOYS. YOU'LL BE GIVEN THERE WHERE ABOUTS, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO TRACK THEM CLOSELY. ONE OF THE MEMBERS, ZAYN JAVAAD MALIK, HAS BEEN GETTING DEATH THREATS AND ALMOST GOT KILLED IN A RECENT CONCERT, WHERE THE BOYS WERE SHOT AT ON STAGE. YOU'LL HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM AND PROTECT THE BAND MEMBERS. REMEMBER TO FIND OUT AS MUCH ABOUT THEM AS POSSIBLE, AND ANYTHING YOU CAN ABOUT WHO AND WHERE THE KILLER IS. YOU WILL BE SENT BACK WHEN THE THREATENER HAS BEEN SENT TO JAIL OR KILLED, IF MATTERS ARE SERIOUS. GOOD LUCK, AGENT JONES.

DETAILS: YOU'LL LEAVE TOMORROW MORNING AT 08:00 AM AND YOU WILL BE TAKEN BY JONAS. YOU HAVE AN APARTMENT READY FOR YOU IN LONDON, IN THE SAME BUILDING AS ONE DIRECTION. 

The words carried on to tell me where my apartment was.

It was highly unexpected. I thought the task would be a little easier, honestly, seeing as it was my first mission. I turned the page in the folder to see that I had the profile of all 5 boys, and their photos.

These guys were in a band. Why would they be getting threatened by fans?

Wait, these can't be fans.

If they were fans they wouldn't try to kill these people.

Fishy...

Well, I wasn't looking for any girls younger than 18. Maybe a man, or an 18+ teenager. 

I read the first profile. Styles, Harry.

NAME: HARRY STYLES
HAIR COLOUR AND LENGTH: LONG ( FOR A BOY) BROWN, CURLY
EYE COLOUR: GREEN
HEIGHT: 6 foot
SKIN TYPE: PALE
GUARDIAN: LIVES WITH BAND MATES
PARENTS: ANNE COX, DES STYLES
AGE: 19
FROM: HOLMES CHAPEL
CURRENT POSITION: LONDON
ACCENT: CHESHIRE
JOB: SINGER

A picture of Harry was at the bottom of the folder. He looked beautiful, his eyes so green, like grass, and his face perfectly structured.

The next page was on Zayn Malik, followed by Louis, then Niall, then Liam. These boys looked nice enough, but I assumed they'd be snobbish. Most good looking boys are, and especially if they're rich and have millions of girls swooning over them. Apart from Tyler, of course.

I was interupted from my thoughts by a knocking on my door.

I jogged up to the door and opened it to see my mum with a massive grin on her flawless face. 

"Hey mum!" I greeted hugging her.

"Hey darling! Got your mission?" she asked happily.

"Yeah, I just got it. Here, check it out!" I passed her the folder and walked into my room to start packing.

"Wow, One Direction eh? That's lucky!" she said grinning again. Her and her grinning, eh?

"How so?" I asked curiously.

"Well, they are the most famous boy band in the world! Have you seriously never heard of them?" I can't believe she was asking me that question.

"No! I've been too busy, you know, with spy school and KAA. Oh yeah! Does KAA mean 'Kick Arse Association?"

"Yeah. Grim." Was all she said. Okay then.

"Well, I'm leaving tonight so I'm gonna pack, care to help?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Sure!" she said jumping up. I swear, if you met her, you wouldn't think she was an adult, you'd think she was youger than me.

"Great!" I said, smiling happily. I really loved my mum. She was my best friend, always had been. We tell eachother everything.

We had been travelling the world together, meeting new people and staying joint at the hip. She was truely the only person who I trusted, and the only person that I had known for my entire life. 

I pulled out my suitcase from under the bed and began to pack my make-up and face washes whilst mum baggaged my clothes. I had assumed she'd just throw in most of the things I had, seeing as I didn't have many clothes. We were always too busy to go shopping.

However, once I finished, I turned to see that all the clothes mum picked out were the nicest clothes I have, including my spy suite, and there were even some new clothes I didn't know I had. I raise an eyebrow at her, and she gave me a 'what?' face as if she didn't know why I was glaring at her. I huffed as she threw in some of my crop tops. I never thought of her as a mum, she wasn't into all that, " wear something less revealing" stuff. She liked it when I wore nice clothes.

I whole wardrope later, I was ready to go.

"I'm going to get changed out of my uniform, I'll see you at dinner!" I announced, pecking her cheek.

"Alright, love!" she spoke, walking out the door.

I ran into my bathroom and locked the door behind me before I stripped off all my clothes and got into the warm shower, letting the drops from above me attack my body and hair. I washed myself and added herbal essence to my hair, making it smell of sweet pea.

I hopped out and blew dry my hair until it went straight so you could see how it started at the top of my head dark brown, and naturally got lighter until a light brown and blonde. I thought my hair was my best feature.

I then threw on my leather trousers (which I thought were badass), and black croptop. I liked the colour black, it made me feel like a proper spy.

I ran out of my room and to the elevators thinking about my mission...

It better be a good one.