"I'd let me go Kitten." The boy said and I gripped his shirt tighter and slammed him against the lockers again making him growl. 

    "Or what Kitten?" I said making his jaw set. My body was shaking less and less but my grip was tight on his shirt and wasn't moving, and my arm was pressing close to his neck. I felt his heart beat, and I was looking at him with a calm expression.

    Kids were whispering all around and we were having a glare off now, well he was glaring at me and I was still very calm. On the outside that is. Definitely not on the inside...inside I was a complete mess. 

    "Thought so." I said softly and he gripped my arm making me twist him and slam him against the lockers. One, where the hell is this coming from. And two, I really hope he doesn't want to kill me after. I feel horrible and have no idea what is making me do this. "I suggest..." I said in his ear and he growled but I shoved him against the lockers more causing him to stop struggling. "You take note. Fighting does you no good, it only embarrasses yourself. When I let go, you're going to go to where the teachers say. I'm not really feeling well at the moment and I'd rather not be standing here with a childish boy trying to hurt my brother." I said tenderly and he growled and tried to push me off making me sigh and look at Ever who was staring at me shocked but laughing slightly.

    "Mr.Hale." I heard the Deans voice causing me to smile slightly.

    "Behave Kitten." I said moving back and he moved from the wall glaring at me and growling causing me to smile a bit more. "Have fun being punished little boy." I said and he snarled causing me to laugh. The Dean was dragging him off by the upper arm and kids were freaking out in whispers and laughing.

    "You're now my favorite student of all time." I heard my History teacher say laughing. I let out a breath in a sigh and shrugged.

    My upper arm was grabbed and I turned to be met with Ever's stern face. I swallowed and he sighed. Kids left to go where they were suppose to and he brought me off to the side and glared at me.

    "You could have been hurt by him." He said and I played with the hem of the skirt I was forced to wear to come to the stupid school. Ugh, uniforms.

    "I wasn't. It's not like I was the one who did it Ever." I said with my voice shaking slightly. He sighed and made me look at him and hugged me.