Part 35

Radhika and Rihaan were about to leave and Rishab came and gave them a Ganesh Idol .

"Ganeshji will take care of everything. "He muttered, blessing them.

"Thank you Papaji. Where is Mummyji? " Radhikaa asked.

" She left a few hours back. She might be busy with some work."He mumbled.

"I wish if she could come and wish us, before we leave." She almost whispered, telling herself.

"We must leave now."Rihaan chipped.

"We will wait for mom to come. I'll try to call her once." She muttered, fishing her mobile from the back.

"There is no need to wait for her Ruby. She doesn't have time for us."Rihaan huffed.

"Just let me try once."She persuaded and Rihaan nodded, twisting his lips.

She tried calling her and her phone went out of reach.

"She must be out of reach? Am I right?" Rihaan asked sarcastically and Radhikaa nodded helplessly.

"I told you. Come, let's leave now." Rihaan mumbled and soon they left for the airport.

Ruby was trying to talk to Rajita and was trying to call her throughout their ride to the airport.

They were about to go to the security check and Ruby saw Rajita, waiting in the lobby. She was about to say this to Rihaan, but he went to the rest room.

She went to Raita and gently placed her hand on her shoulder. Rajita, who was turned to the other side gasped in shock.

"Mom, It's me." Radhikaa said in a soft tone.

"Ruby, stay blessed beta." Rajita mumbled with a glint of tears, placing her palm on her forehead and caressing it.

"Mom, I've been calling you from long time? Where have you been so long? Why is your phone out of reach?" She started shooting all the questions.

"My phone isn't working beta. I went out with some work. "She fumbled with her words..

"Mom, what's wrong with you? Are you all right? You are sweating." She was worried.

"I'm perfectly fine honey. You just take care. I need to go." Rajita managed to convince.

"But, mom Rihaan was here, just now he went to the rest room. Meet him and go." She asked.

"No beta. I'm in a hurry right now. Han, don't tell him that I came here. He will escalate the topic and unnecessarily gets irritated. I came to see you both boarding the flight safely. That's it." Rajita muttered, her voice was shaking and tears were brimming in her eyes.

"But, mom ..."Radhikaa was about to say something.

"Just go, Ruby. Stay safe. God bless you my child." Rajita spoke, placing a kiss on her forehead and left the place in a hurry, while Ruby was busy registering things.

Just then, Rihaan came to her and they both went in for the security check. Radhikaa, who was watching them going, from a distance went away, wiping her tears.

The duo sat in the airport, waiting for their turn to go ...

"Your mom and Dad will be quite happy."He muttered and Radhikaa remained silent.

"I wish to have a baby girl by the way."He chipped again and she was completely lost in her thoughts and remained silent.

"Ruby, I was talking to you. Where were you? Lost?" He muttered, shaking her shoulder slightly, thus making her come out from the thoughts.