Part 16

"Thank you ... thank you so much "she said with happy tears.
"I saw you sleeping with tears yesterday. I wished to see happy tears on your face when I woke up wify. So, tried an attempt. "He muttered lovingly, holding her in a warm embrace.
"Every girl wishes for someone like you Rihaan. I'm really blessed to have you in my life. "She muttered, caressing his shoulder.
"You already said it wify. Try something new. I've always tried new for you. "He said with a pout.
She smiled and placed a peck on his cheek and whooshed out.
"Ruby let me cook today. " Radhika's mother said entering into the kitchen.
"Mumma, don't call me Ruby ... please "she muttered.
"Okay baba ... I won't. Let me cook. "She said.
"No mumma. I've ordered the food. I wish to spend some time with you people. Come let's sit and chat. " Radhika aka Ruby said.
Later, they sat and were happily chatting.
" How's life Rihaan? " Aakash, Radhika's father asked him.
" Beautiful papa " he said eying Radhika and she blushed a little.
" I hope my Ruby isn't giving you trouble. " he mumbled back.
" Ruby ?! "
" Woo .. Papa calls me Ruby. " She said shyly.
" Ruby is really cute and ha your Ruby is not troubling me papa. " he smiled.
" Ruby is child like beta. She gets emotional at small issues too. " Rupali, Radhika's mother muttered, caressing her hair.
Rihaan smiled seeing their bond.
Later, they had their breakfast together happily. Rupali fed her daughter cherishing the perfect Kodak moment.
Rihaan felt the atmosphere in their abode was changing. He felt lively and complete. Their happy talks, memories, giggles everything made him feel a complete family man. He went back in the thoughts when he used to be alone in the home and only business meetings and party events made him spend some time with his parents. He thought that his wife is the luckiest person to get such a sweet, caring family.
" I think we need to leave. " Radhika said, finishing the last piece of pancake.
" Yes. " Rihaan muttered.
" See you soon mumma. " she said, hugging her mom.
" Have a safe drive. " her father hushed.
" Papa we are leaving in my car. You can use her car. I think you need to take mom on a date." Rihaan suggested Akash , handing him her car keys with a wink.
" What's cooking between you both? " Rupali asked.
" Nothing .. " they said in unison and exchanged smiles and left with smiling faces.

" I wish I could stay home. " Radhika muttered, buckling her seat belt.
" Even I " he muttered.
" Really? " she was awed.
" Yes of course. " he said it obvious.
" You never felt so, when your mom and dad came. " she asked.
" I think we are getting late. " he muttered, accelerating the car.

They reached Radhika's office..
" It's been really long and finally I'm back on my work. " she muttered, inhaling long.
" Yes, indeed a solace. " he hushed.
They exchanged a friendly hug and peck and Radhika went back to her office while Rihaan resumed to his.

The machine inserted souls were busy with all their pending works and hadn't exchanged a word till noon. Rihaan was a bit free at the lunch hour but, Radhika was head over heels in her work. She has got almost 6 project deals to study and accept. Apart from that she needs to attend 4 important meetings that day. She skipped her meal and went to the 2nd meeting in a row.
Being a professional expert, she gave her best and cracked the 2 deals and was heading to her 3rd meeting. She was busy, going through the project details and then a serine smile spread over her lips, gawking the company profile. It's Rihaan's company and she was overjoyed.
As soon as she entered his office, she was given a warm welcome. Her husband never leaves an opportunity to surprise her so; she was anticipating something to awe her while she received a formal meet up with the delegates and board members panel, which included Rihaan as well.
It was really hard to manage her blush and behave executive in his presence; while Rihaan was not even smiling at her. He was quite strange and sober. The meeting went well but, she was a bit distracted and was not sure of his performance but, the stars were on the right path and the 3rd arrow arrow hit the bird in a row and she cracked the deal. As the meeting went well, she was expecting her hubby's loving words.