Part 5

They came back to the senses when the music changed to a bit higher note. They looked around and saw the limelight was on them and everyone is watching them. Radhika felt jitters at that moment. Rihaan was quite confident and took her royally to the dinner table. People who were busy gazing them were resumed to their works with a glint of naughty smile on their faces.

"Don't worry, we are a couple and nothing went wrong," Rihaan said holding her hand. Radhika felt butterflies in her stomach. She never felt such special and royal. They had their dinner, with a little conversation and more smiles. After the dinner, they headed back to their home. Radhika left her car at the office and both of them were travelling in Rihaan's car.

"I'm so proud of you," Rihaan started the conversation.

"Thank you. I felt really special today. It's because of your presence there," she blushed.

"Hmm..." he hummed.

"How do you know about the party," she asked.

"Party... Oh... I knew it... I have spies in your office," he said, cocking his eyebrows and chuckled.

"Oh... Come on Rihaan... Say it," she pouted, hitting on his shoulder.

Just then, Radhika got a call.

"Yeah Mr. Rajeev, thank you for the party. I enjoyed a lot," she muttered.

"The party was your husband's idea madam. The entire party was according to his plan. It's really glad to know that you enjoyed the party. Good night," he spoke back and cut the call.

"So, it was your idea," she amused.

"What?" he smiled naughtily...

"Thanks for the party Rihaan," she smiled, placing her head on his shoulder.

Rihaan stopped the car and Radhika looked out. They were at the beach.

"Come, let's have a walk for a while," Rihaan poked her cheek, which made her giggle.

Radhika and Rihaan were walking on the sand.

"Stop, let me take out my footwear," she said, holding his hand and bending down.

"What? No no," he said.

"It will be good. Trust me, do what I say... You too take out your shoes and walk with bare feet," she suggested and Rihaan hesitantly followed her.

They were walking on the wet sand of the beach, hand in hand...

"Can you feel the wet sand, the foot imprints on the sand are the best," she giggled and asked like a kid.

"Hmm..." he smiled.

"You know, the aroma of wet sand during rain will be awesome and I love it," she said.

"Me too..." he smiled back.

Rihaan was always busy in his own world and never had a life with care and comfort. He felt lively with her wife. The sea breeze, the alluring sea waves and the eternal Radhika, he felt if Time could halt, this would be the moment he wanted to freeze forever.

"In this 1month, this is my first visit to the beach here," she said, settling on the sand.

"Hmm... I don't come often. Before our marriage, I and my friend used to come and meet here, but very rare," he said, sitting beside her.

"Hmm... I think we should come often... It's really nice in here," She said taking her hair towards one side of her shoulder.

It was then, Rihaan noticed their platinum ring shining on her ring finger. He held her hand and asked," You are still wearing it ?"

"It's your first present Rihaan. I loved it," she said with a smile.

"Hmm... I took off the ring you gave me. I'm sorry," he said.

"Haha... I liked the ring so, I wore it. It's not mandatory that you should like my gift too," she said.

"Hmm..."He hummed and nuzzled closer to her.

"You know Rihaan, I was so happy at my home in Bangalore. While coming here, mom told me that I'll definitely miss them but, I told her that I'll make myself busy in my work and will not get time to think about them. It was just to assure her."She said, holding his hand.

"You, miss them ?" he asked.

"Hmm..." she hummed.

"You want to go back and meet them?" he asked again.

"Yeah, but not now, I'll go after some time. I sometimes feel that it's worth coming in here," She said.

"Is It because of your professional success ?" he asked.

"It's because of you," she said holding his hand tighter.

"Like every other girl, I left my parents and friends to live with you Rihaan. All that I need is your time and love," she said in a softer tone with a glint of tears.

"It's really tough for me Radhika. I don't know how to love people. I seldom care for the emotions but, I'll make it for you," he said, caressing her hair.

"Thank you so much Rihaan," she said kissing his shoulder.

Later, they went home and Rihaan settled for some work and Radhika knew that he missed some of his work to spend the time with her lately. So, she took a novel and started reading it, lying on their bed.

After some time, she drowned into a deep slumber and Rihaan worked till 1 am and returned to the bed and saw her sleeping peacefully. He bent down and again kissed her sole. She woke up with the tickling effect and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, did I disturb your sleep ?" he asked.

"Uhuu..." she nodded.

He lay beside her and she nudged closer to him. He took her dress off her sleeve and caressed her shoulder which was the most vulnerable moment for her. He kissed her earlobe and nurtured her nape. His touch was addictive for her. She was drowned into those dark brown orbs and was having the warm feel. Their eyes and lips met and felt the required necessity of becoming one. He looked into her eyes for permission and she shuttered her long eyelashes in yes. The kisses Rihaan travelled from her forehead till waist. She blushed and giggled at his touch.

It was just not a make-out. It was the craving love and passion. It was then, they went into the world of desire and drank the pleasure of oneness. They loved each other in every way. They kissed, caressed, nurtured, cuddled and tasted the sweetness of their married life. There were moans and gasps in the room, there were sweat beads travelling down their bodies in the air conditioned room. Their eyes filled with completeness. That night they became one.

Rihaan was sleeping peacefully and Radhika placed her head on his bare chest and felt complete. She felt that heart beats were her life. His breath was her entity and the wedding was her best decision and Rihaan was just her replica.