Part 34

That night , they slept in each other's embrace.

The Next morning was the most awaited celebration of their life. All the decorations were set, The delicate tulips and orchids were lavishly decorated, adding the much needed ambience. The delicious food was served, savoring taste and aroma of the items was mouth watering.

Apart from these, The couple with perfect blend of partnership. All their near and dear attended the celebration, thus making it a huge success.

Ruby was wearing the radiant black frock, with a deep V- cut at its back, showcasing the milky white skin, her long hair acting as the screen of it. Rihaan, was glowing in a Dark blue three piece suite.The couple was moving, hand in hand and receiving all the guests and attending them with warm gestures.

Later, they sat on the throne like sofa, provided on the stage of the hall just like a king and queen. They had a cute photoshop session, which was unlike their wedding shoot. This time, they aren't the moving mannequins, but a super happy couple. They posed, laughed and had real eye lock moments, which were captured by the camera people.

They enjoyed the party and went home in the night.

He fed her wife lovingly and she did the same. They had their regular chat session on their balcony, watching the star studded sky and retrospected their one year life of togetherness.

Days passed and the delivery date was approaching, Radhika's mom and dad asked to take her for the delivery to their home.

Later that night,

"Rihaan..." She crooned.

"Yes, Ruby ..." tell me.

"Rihaan, mamma and papa want to take me home for delivery." She slowly said, holding his hands.

"Do you want to go with them?" he asked, looking straight into her eyes.

"Seriously! I can't stay without you."She mumbled with a glint of tears, embracing him tightly.

"I don't want to send you either."He muttered, reciprocating the same gesture.

" Will they get me wrong, if I say No to them?" she asked.

"I'll ask them Ruby. You don't worry. If they want to take you with them, I'll come along with you." He said, kissing her hair.

Next morning, Everyone was in the dining hall, having their breakfast.

"Dad... I need to tell you something." Rihaan, muttered.

"Yes Beta. Tell me." Rishab, Rihaan's father asked.

"Dad! Papaji wants to take Ruby along with them for delivery. "Rihaan said.

"Han ... The date is approaching. " He said.

"Dad, I don't want to send her. Even she doesn't want to go. She can't stay without me." Rihaan muttered.

"First delivery should be at the maternal house Rihaan. You have to send her." Rajita, Rihaan's mom muttered.

" Mom, It isn't only Rihaan's decision. I don't want to go." Radhika muttered.

"It's alright Rajita. We will take care. Let her stay back." Rishab mumbled.

"Yes, mom ... Don't send me."Radhikaa asked.

"You are not supposed to stay here. "Rajita declared and stood up.

" I'm not asking for your permission."Rihaan got furious.

"I want her to go there. You can accompany her if you want."Rajit muttered again.

When, Rihaan was about to say something, Radhikaa cut his convo and said, "Thank you Mummyji. We will go together then. " And Rihan shot a glare towards her and went away.

Later that evening, they booked the flight tickets for Banglore the next day.

After their usual supper, they retired to bed and Rihaan was still upset with his mom's behavior.

"Don't think too much Rihaan."She tried to calm him, caressing his forehead.

"I don't understand this Ruby. What's her problem after all? "He raged.

"No problem at all. She strictly follows the traditions. That's it."She mumbled and made him sleep, by caressing him and embracing him.

---------------

What was that Rajita hiding from them. Why does she want to send them away? What's with the phone call on the day of Radhika's injury? All these un answered questions will be answered in the last part of the story. Stay tuned for the last part of " Life after Wedding" .

P.s Do read, vote and comment your views. No proofing done.

Love,

#Amrita