Part 22

Next morning, Ruby lazily woke up. " Ouch Rihaan!, my head" she gasped, holding her forehead.

" At your service mam" Rihaan greeted, holding a glass of water.

" Rihaan, my head ..." she chipped again and he handed her the glass and a tablet. She gulped it in no time.

" You were drunk yesterday. " Rihaan mumbled, sitting beside her.

"But, we are supposed to visit the vineyards today right?! "She asked quizzically.

"Supposed to but, I don't think you can get ready in 15minutes." He smiled while she whooshed into the Loo.

After half an hour, they were in their hotel Lobby, waiting for their car. Mean while, they made few calls to their family. Just then, A kid aged about 5years came running towards Radhika, calling " Mumma "

She turned around and bent down to him, caressed his hair and asked, " Who are you? "

" Oh ... I'm sorry. I was lost, searching for my mom." The kid said with a gloomy face.

" Don't worry, I'll take you to your mom. " she said, holding his hand in assurance.

Rihaan was busy in his phone call and she along with the kid, went in search of the lost boy's parents. She walked to the reception and enquired about the boy's parents but, couldn't find any clue.

Rihaan, came to her ending the phone call and she explained the scenario.

" Where are you from? " Rihaan asked the kid and he replied, " Mumbai." In, Punjabi accent.

Both of them started searching for the kid's parents and just then, a young Fat man and a lady came there with anguish faces and the kid ran to them with teary eyes.

" Laddoo ... Where were you dear?! We were tensed. " The man muttered, hugging him.

" Baba ... I was walking in the corridors and lost the way. " the kid crooned.

" My bachaa " the Lady muttered, caressing his cheek.

Rihaan and Ruby were the spectators with a relief spread smiles on their faces. They walked to them and the kid, explained everything while they thanked for the help and left after a few minute talk and intros.

Rihaan and Radhika went to their that day's destination i.e., Vineyard's on Lake Geneva at Rivaz. Swiss wine is produced from nearly 15000 hectares of vineyards, and the wines are mainly produced in the west and in the south of Switzerland.

" You know Ruby, nearly all the national production is drunk within the national boundaries here, less than 2% of the wine is exported " Rihaan said with a sheepish smile.

" So? Why do you want me to know that" she asked embarrassingly.

" You very well know that Ruby." He smiled again.

" Coz I drunk yesterday, right?! " she asked with an embarrassing blush.

" I've never seen you that sweet ever Ruby." He mumbled, holding her hand.

" You know, it feels like heaven when our flaws are also considered as the assets. " she flushed and he caressed her shoulder, placing his hand all over her back.

They tasted the world famous vine flavors like Pinot noir, Gamay, Merlot, Gamaret. Those red liquids are just one of a kind with different emanations. Their minimal consumption doesn't leave any toxic impact on the duo and they enjoyed it too.

Later, the duo attended the bull fight and proceeded to the Lunch. They savored the different tastes in the eatery and headed back to their suite. On their way back, they came across a native festival gathering and joined them.

Their native music and Dance was going on at that time. The most commonly heard musical instruments include the "Schwyzerörgeli" (accordion), the violin, bass violin, clarinet and, in certain regions, the dulcimer or Trümpi (Jew's harp). Alpine folk music developed with the unwritten transfer of skills and compositions over generations, decades and even centuries.

After this halt, they were exhausted and went back to their suites. After a 15minute bubble bath, Radhika came out of the Loo and saw Rihaan, fidgeting with his mobile. She went to him, drying her hair with the towel.

" What are you doing exactly? " Radhika asked, watching him playing the " Subway Surfers" game on his phone.

" Can't you see? I'm very busy." Rihaan muttered, with his gaze constantly fixed on the game and his hands quizzically moving on the touch screen panel.

" You are playing a childish game and saying busy? Like really!" she huffed.

" Hmm.. hmm " he mumbled making no sense and completely paying no attention to her.

" Rihaan ... I'm feeling hungry" she retorted.

" Hmm .. " Rihaan hummed.

" Rihaan ... " she crooned and he ignored.

After the repetitions of the same 'call - ignore' scenario, Radhika took his phone and started sprinting on the bed and Rihaan started his attempts to catch her.

After some good 10minutes, they settled one above the other on the bed. The semi wet hair of Radhika had a tickling effect on Rihaan's face and the warm hands f Rihaan caught hold of her shoulders, covered by the pink bathrobe. They had an eye lock moment, which lost for few minutes and broke by the serine smile of her.

" I'm hungry." She mumbled, caressing the back of his ear. Rihaan snuggled back and ordered some food through the intercom landline phone provided at their bed side.

" I've ordered the food, mean while I wish to have something" he said with a naughty smile and in no time captured her Plump lips.

He was busy capturing the moisture from the alluring- fluffy lips and she was fondling his scruff. Their passion was increasing with every second and they were madly kissing each other irrespective of their shortage of breath. He invaded her mouth and she allowed his tongue envisaging a soothing impact but, was proved wrong when his lateral incisors and canines were pressed on her smooth lips and soon blood started oozing.

Rihaan snuggled aside, when the ichors was recognized by his taste buds on the lips. " Every time I end up hurting you." He said, not matching her gaze.

" You deliberately never do that Hubby and I knew it. I know my pain bothers you. " She mumbled, pecking his lips and his eyes twinkled with her words.

" I will be gentle. At least, I'll try. " He said, biting his lips and embarrassment in his eyes while she busted into laughter.

Their cozy moment was interrupted when their food was arrived and the bell rang.

Radhika went to get dressed and Rihaan attended the door. By the time she came back, dressed in her pajamas, Rihaan made the boy serve the food and leave.

The duo had an intimate dinner, followed by a drink and laid back on the bed, reciprocating their unfinished task for that night and ended up panting and gasping in each other's embrace.

Later, " We have a trip to the Swiss Carnival Celebrations and the Horn Sled races tomorrow I guess " Radhika mumbled, drawing random patterns on his bare chest and he hummed in a yes and muttered " long time you see", joining his head to hers' initiating another round of intimation.

__ To be continued.