Part 8

They went and started their shopping.

"Rihaan, see how do you like this fragrance?" she asked, giving the perfume sprayed testing paper.

He inhaled and said, "Shii... Not at all good."

"Hmm... Fine try this then," she gave another.

"Haacchhhhiii... My nostrils are burning," he said, sneezing.

"Can't you choose one?" she asked pouting.

"Why do you want me to choose, choose one by yourself," he stifled, stamping his foot.

"Fine, I'll select it," she grunted, twisting her lips.

"I'll wait at the billing counter," he said and left.

She chose one and came to him.

"You girls can shop forever right?" he hushed, making a poker face.

"You guys can't join us for an hour at least, right ?" she said with the same attitude as that of his.

"Sir, Madam," the man behind the counter called them.

"Oh, sorry." she said, handing him the perfume.

Rihaan was about to give his debit card and Radhika opposed him.

"I want to gift them," she said, taking few bucks from her clutch.

"You can gift it yourself. I'm just paying the bill," he said again.

"Rihaan, I want to buy it myself," she said again, giving the money to the man behind the counter.

Rihaan went and stood at the Mall entrance while she took the Perfume and came to him.

"Jewellery shop," she said to him.

He went and sat in the car and she followed him. The ride was silent. None of them spoke a word. Later they went to a jewellery shop and Rihaan was still sitting in the car.

"Come," she spoke opening the car door.

"You can buy and come back. I'll wait in the parking lot."He said sternly.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I won't take much time. Please come," she asked, making a puppy like a face.

"No," he said, trying to hold his smile.

"Okay. I'll do anything which you want me to do tonight," She said with a smirk.

"You knew me very well," he smiled back.

They bought a diamond studded hand ring.

"I loved the ring Rihaan. It's really beautiful," she bubbled with joy.

"Hmm... I liked it too," he said, accelerating the car.

"I wish Mom like it too," she muttered.

"Radhika, I'm telling you. Prepare yourself for their rejection," he said.

"Rihaan, stop being so negative."She hushed.

"Fine, don't listen to me... Leave it," he stated again.

"Hmm... So, where are we going now?" she asked.

"We are going home and after that, in an hour we are going on a long drive," he said with a smirk.

"Okay," she smiled.

After reaching home, "Shall I cook something?" she asked him.

"No, we will dine out today," he hushed.

Radhika wore a ruby red sari and Rihaan wore a Black tee and blue Jeans. She was having minimal makeup with a strawberry lip gloss shining on her plump lips, kohl on her lovely eyes and a pinch of vermilion on her hair parting. They were looking perfect.