Part 18

Radhikaa, went to the balcony and inhaled lung full of fresh air and Rihaan back hugged her and placed a kiss on her earlobe thus sending shrills down her spine, while the cool breeze and the rose fragrance of the buds in the balcony adding the essence to their love.

"I think I need a nap" she whispered.

"Okay, looks like you are pretty much tired. " He hushed.

Radhika cocooned herself in the quilts and was fast asleep while Rihaan explored their suite for a while.

" Rihaan .. " she beckoned him.

" Hmm .. " he hummed with a smirk.

" I'm hungry .. Order something for me "she murmured and snuggled back into the pillow, in no time. Rihaan smiled at her gesture and ordered some food.

He sat next to her and found her sleeping like a doll. He felt an immediate urge of kissing her sole, he pulled the blanket and in a reflex, she cuddled closer. Her toes were all red. The cold was affecting her so much. He nuzzled closer and embraced her in a warm hug. A smile automatically crept on her lips. She nudged and placed her head on his chest comfortably and slept peacefully. He felt like pausing that moment. Every time her embrace brings him an ethereal comfort and satisfaction.

After good half an hour of sleep, her sleepy eyes were opened lazily. The sight in front of her made her scamper to the table. There were steaming hot 'Rosti Valaisanne' and 'Fondue' on the table.

"Great ... you woke up. I was about to wake you. "Rihaan muttered.

"They are smelling yummy and my stomach is growling "she chirped.

"They are the native special dishes of Switzerland. "He hushed, placing a spoon full of Fondue in her mouth.

"Hmm ... I loved it "she muttered with a smile.

"You too taste it "she spooned him.

After enjoying the food, they settled back on the bed.

"Don't wanna go out? "He nuzzled closer.

"Naah! I wanna stay back and cuddle these softy cushions and sleep like a puppy. "She said pouting.

"Fine. We will stay back and go out tomorrow. "He smiled.

They watched a movie with Radhikaa laying on his chest and his hands holding her frame tightly, giving the required warmth.

"Rihaan ... "he chirped, holding his shirt.

" Hmm .. " he hummed back with a smile.

" I want to pause the time and never want to go back to our routine " she chirped, placing a kiss on his neck.

"Neither do I "he smiled back, placing a kiss on her hair.

"Rihaan, I act crazy at times right? "She sounded childish.

"You are always crazy. "He smirked in naughtiness, messing her hair.

"Shii ... "she bet his chest, with her tiny fists, while he tickled her. Their silly fight extended till they bet each other with the pillows and all the cotton burst out from them and fell all over the room.

"I don't want to talk to you. "She said panting and settling on the bed with a pout.

"Aww ... my Ruby is angry on me ... "he chirped, coming to her.

She stood up and made him fall on the bed and she landed on him and held his collars and started giggling while he was busy adoring her antics.

"See ... I won. "She smiled in victory while he smiled too.

" I wanted to dance. " she muttered.

He offered his hand, playing a romantic Bollywood number on his phone. They danced with giggles, spins and ball moments. After such beloved time, he laid on the bed and she laid beside him and he placed his lips on her lips and tasted the sweet strawberry lip gloss. She smirked and he detached their frames when his cell buzzed.

" Hello .. Yeah dad. We reached safe and the suite is good. " He sounded positive while, she was tickling him.

" Yeah .. We wi..l..l.. go out tomorrow. We are h..e..l.. l.. t..i..r..e..d " he muttered, gritting his teeth in order to suppress his giggle while Radhikaa was enjoying the moment with a naughty smirk.

" Yeah, she is here .. okay talk to her. " he smiled an evil smirk and handed her the phone. She know that it was his chance to disturb her. She took the phone and scampered away.

He followed her and held her by waist and tickled her. She managed to speak in proper tone and sense and it was then he pinched her waist and a gasp escaped her mouth as a reflex and she bit her tone for such blunder she committed.

" No papa .. yeah .. sure .. Fine .. good day. " she managed to speak and cut the phone.

" How could you do that Rihaan?! Papa heard me .. Shii .. that was embarrassing " she hung her head low.

" You did the same to me " he shrugged.

" Do you think he heard me gasping?! " she asked with crimson colored face.

" Don't worry wify .. Dad won't think wrong. " he patted her shoulder.

" You are just an idiot. " she bet his shoulder.

Rihaan distanced from her after hearing her words and took few steps away from her, towards the balcony.

"Rihaan .. Rihaan .. " she shouted but he ignored her.

He went to the balcony and was staring at the dark stary sky, folding his hands. Radhikaa followed and back hugged him.

" I'm sorry .. I was just .." she was about to say something .. just then he turned around and smashed her lips with his. He was a bit harsh and ended up biting her plump lips and made them bleed. He detached himself after realizing what he was doing.

She remained silent with a glint of tears in her eyes while he has got no guts to face her.

" I'm sorry. " he muttered and went into the room, without matching up to her gaze.

After few minutes, Radhikaa came and sat beside him on the bed.

" You are still angry on me? " she muttered in her lowest pitch. He remained silent.

" What do you want me to do now ? " she sounded low.

" Why do you allow me to hurt you? " he muttered.

" because you never really hurt me Rihaan. I know that my tears will stab your heart and you will regret the most doing so. " she smiled.

" You know, you are an angel. You know me so well. Probably than thyself. " he muttered, lowering his gaze.

" You have every right on me Rihaan. " she said, placing a kiss on his cheek and embracing him in a soothing hug.

He caressed her lips, the cut which he made .. he kissed it caressingly and they laid down, hugging each other. His kisses traveled along her frame and she guided him to explore more of her and they ended up with a passionate make out.

" Rihaan .. "she murmured , drawing random patterns on his bare chest, while he hummed playing with her hair.

" Rihaan .. You can never hurt someone. You are good to everyone then, why don't you share a good bond with Mom and Dad? " She spilled the beans.

" Hmm .. I'm sleepy Ruby. We will talk tomorrow. " He muttered.

To be continued.