"Orders taken." I said, when the waiter returned, this time with a Cosmo.

"I've heard blue Cosmos taste way better than those." I heard a voice say behind me, and I froze, knowing exactly who it was.

His voice was a mix between dark, hot, husky, and elegant all combined at once.

I inhaled sharply before turning around, grand smile on display, let's let these acting skills show.

He was everything everyone said he was. Even prettier when closer. His jawline looked sharper, and I could see the small hint of a tattoo peak out of his collar. His eyes were not viridian, as I thought they were, but warmer than I thought - more like... A forest green.

"I'd say Cosmocellos beat all of the versions, but I guess that's my nationalism speaking."

The small smile in his heart shaped lips turned into a full on smirk, "so you're Italian?"

I adverted my eyes from him to across the room, where my back up, Zayn stood. He eyed the scene carefully, but kept his hands on his phone as if he was busy.

"Born and raised in New York, but my family is a weird combination between Italian and Colombian." I shrugged, taking a sip of my drink.

He eyed my actions carefully. "A very beautiful combination," he said almost quietly, and I felt the hint of a blush redden my cheeks.

I could see many people eyeing him from where we stood, many looked in admiration, other in despise, but most of all, the girls, looked like they had just witnessed a miracle happen. Completely in awe.

"The Plaza invites you all to join the dance floor for the last dance of the night. As a selection of the creator of this gathering, the song selected is Dark Times performed by The Weeknd and Ed Sheeran."

We both turned to look at the curtain opening, and there stood two men, probably the artists mentioned in the announcement. As if on cue, the music started.

"I'd honestly hate to end our conversation here, so.. Care to join me
for a dance?" He said with a charming smile, taking a hand out for me.

A lot of people eyes us quietly and I took his hand and he led me to the dance floor where many couples already stood. My eyes met Zayn who still stood across and I nodded slightly.

Then my eyes shifted slowly to the man in front of me - the most dangerous man in our world, whose smile was now replaced with a slightly dark slightly amused smirk. Without warning, his arm rounded my hips and he pulled me to him, his other hand intertwining with mine.

I gasped when I felt his body completely touch mine and he began to move right away, his head exactly right next to mine, lips dangerously close to my ear. "You never told me your name, angioletto," His British accent sounded even hotter on the Italian word.

"Kat." I whispered darkly, my eyes meeting his. His looked lusty and wild, and for the first time I could actually say I felt the same way as I moved with the enemy.

"Want to get out of here, Kitty?" He whispered, and I immediately remembered the chief. Isolate the target.

I nodded, a smile creeping on my face, I performed amazing alone.