"I'm honestly not sure Winter. If you are you have to just keep heat to you." He said and I nodded and looked out the window and leaned back against the seat. "You okay?" He asked and rubbed my leg slightly. I nodded and listened to the hum of the car as he drove.

    "Would you have actually hurt one of those....wolves." I said looking at him and he sighed.

    "If it meant protecting you then yes I would have. But that's how it works in our world Winter. It'll be hard to adjust I know...but you will I have faith." He said making me find his hand and hold it. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong." He said and stopped at a stop light.

    "I just scared myself today is all. And when I get home my brothers and friends are going to attack me with so many questions. All of them I can't answer because I don't know if they're going to try and hurt me. I mean...I think about what Parker did and I feel bad. I don't want it to happen again and I can't help but think that maybe that's why he's so distant and Barbie is so mean to me..." I said and Mr.Kormack brought my hand to his lips and kissed it.

    "I'm sure your brothers wouldn't hurt you. Ever. It's expected to be scared but you don't be...you have to trust that the Moon Goddess will care for you. As for Parker, I have no idea anymore about him but don't feel guilty about what he did to you. It was his wolf, he and his mate had recently finished the mating bond leaving him irritable. Don't think about it right now Love...are you hungry?" He asked and I shook my head and wanted to sleep but knew that wasn't an option. I never sleep more than 10 minutes at a time without waking up or at least a few moments if not minutes or hours between increments.

    The rest of the ride was quiet and I was in and out and it was horrible. Every time I had closed my eyes and slept the nightmare seemed to repeat the bloody scene and the light then her face. It never went back and it never went forwards. Never changing to an actual good dream or another nightmare. 

    I heard my door being opened and that's what had me half awake. I felt the seat belt being unbuckled and then I was lifted from the car. The person was warm and I think it was daddy because it smelled like his cologne making me snuggle into him causing a few chuckles.

    There was some talking and I was shocked that I could hear without my hearing aids right now. It was perfectly clear too. There was a change in light and temperature making me hum because it was much warmer in here, but not hot like I wanted it. I heard some sighs and whispers from people and then heard paws against the hardwood floor thundering from the kitchen into the area we were in.