Spazzily Embarrassing

S P A Z Z I L Y     E M B A R R A S S I N G

Hey everyone! This is live4books1410, here to give you all the latest dose of ‘embarrassing stories’! Oh, not your embarrassment, of course- other peoples’! That way, you can laugh without feeling humiliated!

This month’s embarrassing story will be one of a close friend of mine from school- and Spazzy Magazine’s crew. It took around ten minutes for her to spill the beans- ten minutes in which she gave me a quite detailed description of exactly how ashamed I would be to be her friend. Of course, I groaned GET ON WITH IT!

I suppose that’s what you’re all thinking as well, huh? Well then, enjoy this rather spazzed-out childhood story!!

The Spazzed-out Spit-take

Before you judge her on this ditzy move- she was six. Come on, we all do crazy things when we’re little! Although probably nothing this spaced out…

Our story starts with our little heroine when she was playing with her cousins, a very engaging game that all the lot of them was enjoying. Of course, when we’re absorbed in something, we hate to be disturbed… but unfortunately, this little girl was disturbed- by her mother and a glass of milk. She put up a brave battle against the wicked might of the milk- but mothers always win in the end, and our heroine was forced to sit aside and drink her milk in silence.

Then the came most awful episode possible in this horrible scene- her cousins continued the game without her!

Oh, the travesty! The disgrace! The terrible, horrible cruelty of fate! Our poor little girl was left to steam in silence as her mother made her drink the milk from the bottomless cup (she could have sworn it was bottomless, no matter how much she drank, there was still more!). She was slowly sipping and swallowing, then repeating… until she decided to flip the chain.

The cause for her rather unorthodox action is still unknown. Perhaps she intended revenge on her cousin for starting the game up without her? Perhaps she was bored of the milk, and wanted to rebel against her mother? Or perhaps she had a hallucination, causing her to believe that she was brushing her teeth…

...because once she took the next sip, she gargled and spat it- all over her cousin! (The cousin’s reaction is, regrettably, unknown).

My friend may have had trouble telling me this, but rest assured that once she was done, she laughed at it. In fact, she laughed so hard in her very… unique… style, that I was torn between running away, screaming “CRAZY PERSON ON THE LOOSE!” or calling an ambulance in case she was having a seizure. Unfortunately for me, this wasn't the last time I was subjected to those scary giggles of hers… or should I say cackles. She calls this moment her “Spazbarrassing Spill” (NOT SPIT- that would be too much for her.)

I hope you all enjoyed reading her spazzed-out moment as much as I enjoyed writing about it! If you’d like it to be you in the next Spazzily Embarrassing, just give me a PM or send an email to spazzy.magazine@yahoo .com! Hope I get to humiliate someone else soon!! *evil laugh*

See ya people! Happy July!