"Stop. Nothing is wrong with it...it actually tastes good." He said and I laughed.

    "You forget I've been hungover constantly. I know the mix of foods that are good together." I said and he smiled and nodded, but it faded realizing that's not a good thing.

    "How did I get home?" He asked and they looked at me.

    "She drove you in your Hummer." Nova said softly and he coughed on his eggs and glared at me.

    "You did not." He said and I shrunk back. "Winter I'm pretty sure you don't even have your license." He snapped making me swallow. "What would've happened if you crashed and got hurt?! I would have been in serious shit Winter! Your father would have kicked my ass!" He yelled making me shake. Why is he yelling? He promised not to...and I was only trying to help... "Were you not thinking Winter!?" He said running his hands over his face and had gotten up and started to pace.

    "Sir.." Mykie said softly making him growl and he looked at me. I stood up and set my cup in the sink.

     "Mr.Kormack you should know...we're not keeping up the deal. You don't owe us anything, and we won't be at your club again. Glad you liked the food. Don't worry your precious car isn't harmed not that you wouldn't be able to replace it, and the keys are with the others, and in the right spot I think. I spent 15 minutes trying to figure out your system. We'll be leaving." I said and they stood up, cleared their plates and set them in the sinks. We all left and made our ways to the rooms and changed, then headed back down to the main area, and I unarmed the system and let them out, and went to close the door but it was grabbed. I looked up and saw Mr.Kormack.

    I ignored him and walked down the steps and over to Landon's car. I put my bag in the back and Mr.Kormack looked at us as as Landon started to make his way down the drive, and out of the gates. They made me tell them the details so I did, and they were beyond shocked. The swore the wouldn't tell and we then went to my house and have started watching movies.

Later That Afternoon

    I'm still sick and have puked a few times. I think I'm starting to lose weight since I'm not really eating to put the weight back on. My brothers are chilling in the living room with us...including Parker. He has to leave in a few though because of his girlfriend. I was sat on the couch cuddling a blanket and I ignored the knock on the door.