I nodded and took the shorts and t-shirt from Chance. I went into the bathroom and changed quickly. When I walked back out, Chance was just in sweatpants. I put my clothes in the hamper and laid down on the bed next to him. "By the way, thanks for the outfit. It was really nice of you to do that for me."

Chance pulled the covers up over us. "It was no problem. My money is your money. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask me. I just have to get your bank account set up with money and you'll have your own card. We own the town, so we're set for life when it comes to money."

I nodded and got under the blankets more, relishing in the warmth surrounding me. Chance was staring at my face hardcore and I was starting to get a little self-conscious. Was there something on my face? Is it because I took off the makeup? "Why are you staring at me?"

Chance moved a piece of hair out of my face. "Because you're even more beautiful with no makeup on. How is that possible? How did I get so goddamn lucky to have you as mine?"

I blushed and put my head in his chest so he wouldn't see. Chance just chucked and pulled me closer to his body. His arm was wrapped around me and my legs were in between his. Chance said something but I couldn't comprehend it because before I knew it, I was asleep.

***

"Chance...Chance...Chancy...Wake up!"

Someone was screaming very loud. All I wanted to do was sleep since I didn't go to bed until almost two in the morning. The sun was shining brightly through the window and I burrowed my head into Chance's chest and groaned loudly.

"What do you want Bailey? I'm trying to sleep in."

I mumbled into his chest. "That wasn't me."

Chance said something but I couldn't understand what he was saying. Someone jumped on the bed and was jumping up and down on Chance. I opened my eyes and saw three little girls staring down at me. I jumped back and elbowed Chance in the face. "What the fuck, Bailey?"

The littlest of them all gasped. "Oh no, Chance, you said a bad word. That's two dollars in the swear jar downstairs."

I sat up in the bed and Chance rolled over, pulling the blankets up and over his head. "Hi."

The three of them looked at me. "Who are you?"

I looked and Chance and poked his side under the blanket and he just growled. "I'm Bailey."

The tallest one smiled. "Right, mommy said you're Chance's mate. That means you're our Luna."

I smiled. "Yes, I am. Who are you girls?"

The middle one smiled at me, a few teeth missing in the front. "I'm Aria and I'm six."

The tallest one pointed to herself and then the little girl next to her. "I'm Anna and I'm seven and then that's Alice, she just turned three."

A light bulb went off in my head. "Oh my! You're Chance's little sisters. Why have we never met?"

Anna shrugged her shoulders. "Bad things were happening so mommy sent us to Brandon's pack to stay there with him for a little while so we would be safe. Today, daddy picked us up and today is the day that Chance has to babysit us."

I got out of bed and put my hair into a messy bun. "Did you guys eat breakfast yet?"

Aria nodded. "Yes, Ryan made us some chocolate chip pancakes when we got here. He had to go and help train some wolves and told us to come up and wake you up."

I threw a shoe at Chance, hoping he would get up but he didn't even flinch. "Okay, how about I put on a movie for you girls' downstairs. I'll go and get showered and we can go to the mall and do something together."