Chapter 1

Taren's P.O.V

"I'll be there soon, Aunt Ruth." I said into the phone to reassured her. This summer I was headed to California. I practically bribed my parents into letting me leave Ohio for the summer.

"Be safe, Tamara." Aunt Ruth's crackly voice flowed through the other end.

"It's Taren." I chuckled. Aunt Ruth has a bad case of short term memory lost. She forgets things that normal people wouldn't.

"Alright. See you soon, Aaron." Aunt Ruth said and hung up the phone. I shoved my phone mindlessly in my pocket and grabbed my bags. My suitcase glidded across the floor as I trotted through the airport. I would be landing at LAX in four hours.

"May I see your ticket?" The ticket checker asked me with a smile. I handed her the ticket and was ushered onto the big plane. Let the adventure begin.

Carly's P.O.V

"When are we landing?" I asked the pilot and tapped away on my phone. He grinned with his hands folded in front of him.

"About six hours." He politely answered.

"Six hours trapped in my private jet? How will I ever survive?" I replied with a smirk. I handed him a $100 and returned to texting my friend, Justice.

Justice: Can't wait to see you, bitch.

Me: Me neither, hoe.

My photoshoot in Miami was unbelievable but California is where I belong. I can't wait to throw summer parties and float in my underground pool. I smiled and shut my phone off as the cabin doors closed. The flat screen TV lowered out of the ceiling and I flicked the channel to TMZ. I'm  hooked for the rest of the flight.

Taren's P.O.V

I exited the plane, one earphone in, to find Aunt Ruth. All these memories of my last visit flooded back. The whole family traveled here for Uncle Luke's funeral. Aunt Ruth was never the same after he died. I didn't see Aunt Ruth anywhere as I walked out of the terminal. My eyes landed on a man in a suit holding a sign. Hanson was written in black lettering. I'm surprised Aunt Ruth hired a taxi driver to pick me up.

"Hello." I greeted with a smile.

"Miss. Hanson?" The man had a slight foreign accent.

"Yes." I answered him and he took my bag with a smile. I followed him outside to see a stretch limo parked at the entrance.

"Wait, this is your car?" I asked and pointed at the car.

"Is there a problem, Miss Hanson?" The man questioned with worry.

"Not at all." I chuckled and climbed into the limo. I smoothed out my shirt and scanned the back seat. Sodas and snacks filled the mini fridge and I was going to enjoy myself. Thank you, Aunt Ruth.

Carly's P.O.V

I tapped my foot irritatingly as I stood in the lobby of the airport. My ride hasn't showed up yet and I was growing impatient by the second. I'm going to have to have a word with my father about this.

"Is that you, Taren?" An old lady with short white curly hair inspected my face.

"No, you have the wrong person." I said slowly and patted her shoulder. The old lady smiled and walked off. Crazy old bat. I dug through my bag for my makeup mirror and flipped it open to fix my lip gloss. In the reflection, I saw 2 familiar men scanning the room. I thought I lost them! I needed an escape plan before they spot me. I spotted the confused old lady and tugged on her arm. "I was kidding before, I'm Taren."

I nervously grinned and shoving through the crowd towards the doors. Once we were outside the lady unlocked a big red mini van before I hopped in. Before I knew it, we were driving away from the airport. Dang, that was a close one.

Now, who the hell is Taren?

a/n

Thanks for reading and voting!

xoxo, Leah.