Chapter 11

Taren's P.O.V

"Lets get the wait-staff to buy a bunch of party poppers." An echo of voices woke me up. The sun streamed onto my face and the pink tinted sheets draped around me.

"The beast is awake." A girl with long brown hair pointed at me. I rubbed my blurry vision and blinked rapidly to see three girls rummaging around my room.

"Excuse me," My raspy voice asked as the girls flicked through clothing in my closet. I cleared my throat and all the girls looked at me. "Who are you people?"

"Oh," A girl with short blond hair bounced out of the closet. "Since we haven't hung out for months, you need a refresher on who your best friends are?"

I think she expect me to laugh and say it was a joke but I just stared blankly at her, waiting for some answers.

"Sound off ladies," The blonde ordered and all the girls rushed to her side and smiled at me. "Justice."

"Madison." The brown haired girl cheekily answered.

"Grace." A girl with red-brownish hair responded. Her look was very different compared to the other two girls. She actually looked like a normal human beings instead of a Barbie doll.

"Now that we've reunited, it's time to get you dressed and start setting up for the party." Justice ordered and pointed a finger at the closest.

"What party?" I questioned and threw my sheets to the side, stepping onto the wooden floor.

"You're welcome home party, silly." Madison giggled and skipped to the end of my bed before taking a seat.

"I've been back for 2 weeks, isn't it a little late for a welcome home party?" I explained and Grace nodded in agreement. She's the only other sane person in the room.

"We'll just find another excuse to throw a party," Justice tapped a finger on her chin and thought for a second. "How about a singles mixer since you're single now?"

Madison nodded vigorously and clapped her hands. These girls can't just walk in and spring a party on me. What kind of friends do that? I guess Carly's.

"Carly's not in the mood to plan or enjoy a party." Grace suggested but Justice held a finger against her lips.

"What did I say about speaking your opinions?" Justice fake smiled and waved her off before tapping on her phone. "I already sent out the invites anyways. Kylie said she's coming but Kendall hasn't responded yet."

"Are you talking about the Jenners?" I asked and she nodded like it was normal.

"Madison," Justice called and she came running to her side. She motioned for her to follow as they neared the bedroom door. "We'll go tell the chefs to start cooking and bring out the expensive boos."

I sat there and stared at the two obnoxious girls as they exited my bedroom. Grace looked back at me and I made an unsatisfied face.

"Well, aren't they pushy," I muttered and Grace gave me a strange look. "I mean, aren't they silly? Booz for a singles party? We should bring out the wine instead."

Carly's P.O.V

"Darling, breakfast is ready," Ruth shook me awake and opened the shades. Light draped over me and I covered my eyes. "Come on now, before it gets cold."

I placed a pillow over my head until I heard her leave and close the door. I removed the pillow and adjusted my eyes to the blinding light. Friday is my day to sleep in and this old lady just barges in and interrupts my sleeping schedule. I tossed my sheets and patted over to grab my jeans. I slipped out of my pajama pants and into my jeans before heading downstairs.