"Gee, I wouldn't have noticed," I joked as I entered the lobby and made my way down the hall towards the elevator.

"Anyways, I know she's scared an' you probably are too, but ya two ar' perfect fer each other, an' I'm more than happy she's the mum 'f yer child," my mum softly said. I smiled at her words while I made way out of the elevator and towards the apartment. What seemed like seconds flew by, and I found myself setting the bags down on the floor, finally getting a chance to properly hold my phone.

"Thanks mum, really,"' I sincerely replied. "I need all the support an' yers means the most, which reminds I still need t' call Da back," I trailed off.

"Anything for ya sweetheart. Remember yer always goin' t' be my little boy," she teased me, making me chuckle.

Muffled by a few of my chuckles, I managed to calm my voice before saying, "Okay mum, I gotta go check on Aubrey, but I'll call ya later on in the week."

"Take care, you an' Aubrey. Love ya," she said into the phone.

"Love ya mammy," I said before hanging up. My hands reached back down to the floor to pick up the bags, and I somehow managed to unlock the door with my hands carrying more than I thought I could carry. Once I fully pushed myself inside, my shoulder blade came in contact with the door causing it to go backwards and close. Following the door's shutting, I heard nothing but pure silence. There wasn't any music playing, no video game background noise, and the t.v. didn't appear or sound to be on from the foyer. I continued my journey towards the kitchen where I assumed I would find Aubrey, but to no avail, I found an Aubrey-less kitchen. Quickly setting the bags on the table, I turned around to put the cheesecake in the fridge before I headed over to the living room in hopes finding her.

Aubrey's been working from home a lot lately, which I didn't mind. I just wanted her to be in the most comfortable state, for her and the baby. Elliot, to my surprise, was being extremely supportive and helpful with her, and I guess I can say he isn't as bad as I thought he originally was. Him and Aubrey are actually really good friends, and he seems to really care for her, on a platonic level (or at least that's what he makes it seem like). Regardless, there haven't been any problems, so that was a relief to both Aubrey and I. There would be times where she would wake up with horrible nausea or just horrendously vomit and feel terrible, so staying at home was her go to but she didn't want to fall behind in her work. Unless she stepped out for an errand or to drop something at the office, I thought she would be home since that's what she told me this morning.

"Aubrey babe, ya here?" I called out as I walked down the hallways towards our shared room. No response. I continued walking on the path towards our room, and just as I reached the doorway, I stopped in my tracks once I heard her delicate and sweet voice. She was laying on our bed with her laptop to her right, allowing me to see her screen, and both her hands were placed atop her swollen belly. Still dressed in my t-shirt and a pair of leggings from this morning, Aubrey looked extremely comfortable in her position as she scrolled through her photo album on her computer. Right as I was about to interrupt her, Aubrey's own voice kept my feet glued to carpeted hallway floor.

"You know you're going to have the most amazing father ever?" Aubrey softly said as her finger slowly moved upwards her screen. My eyes averted back to the computer screen only to see a picture of Aubrey and I laying side by side on what I assumed to be a beach. With only sand behind our heads, it was really hard to pick any other locations besides the beach. This picture had to be from years ago when she joined us on the tour; this was probably taken while we were in one of the South American countries. We both had huge smiles on our faces, and my eyes seemed nearly closed because Aubrey's hair was flying in sorts of directions. I noticed her lips curve up into a smile before she loved her hands back onto her belly.