Chapter 15

We were tongue kissing heavily as we entered Eric's bedroom and shut the door. He grabbed me by my hips, singling me to jump up on him. I did and he carried me to the bed and laid me down.
   He proceeded to slowly unbutton my pants and pulled the down and all the way off. I'm so wet at this point, just laying in my panties and nothing else.
  He took off all of his clothes except for his underwear too. He got on top of me, in between my legs and kissed me softly, rubbing on my pussy from outside of my panties.
   "Uhh", I moaned as he started to rub a little faster. I ripped my panties off and put his hand on my wet pussy cause I couldn't take it anymore.
He started to rub slowly and started to rub faster and faster. "Uhh, Eric don't stop!", I moaned. It felt so good. I had never felt this way before. Then I felt him stick two fingers in me and started to push them in and out of my pussy.
"Oh my god,Eric", I moaned
"You like that baby?",he asked huskily
"Yes, don't stop, I'm cumming!"
He finger fucked me faster and faster until I came undone and my juices flowed all over his fingers. I sat back and caught my breath while sucked and licked his fingers dry.
"Pussy taste so sweet,baby"
He leaned down and gave me a wet kiss that almost made me want to come again. He stood up and pulled his boxers down to his ankles.
I saw how big his dick was and started to get worried. Is that gonna even fit?
"Don't worry baby, I'll go slow at first if you want me too", he said
I nodded and he climbed on top of me, spreading my legs a little wider. He positioned himself in front of my entrance.
"If you want me to stop just tell me"
I nodded for him to continue and relaxed my body as I felt his head poke my entrance. He slowly eased himself in slowly. It hurt like a motherfucker but I was trying not to let it show.
"You alright baby?", he asked when he was half way in.
"Yeah", I breathed. "Keep going"
He eased himself all the way into my core and stop to let me adjust to his size. Then he started to move slowly in and out.
"Mmmm", I moaned. It felt so good
"That feel good to you baby?"
"Yes don't stop"
He kept ramming himself inside of me, I was on cloud nine. He was taking me to heaven and back and I didn't want it to stop.
"Uhh Eric, baby right there, don't stop"
He leaned down into my neck and went even faster. The headboard to the bed was going out of control and that turned me on even more.
"Yes baby, yes don't stop. Fuck me!", I screamed.
He groaned and it was so sexy. He grabbed my hips slamming into me over and over again. Sweat started to coat out bodies as we made love to each other.
I felt my pussy clench around him tighter and that made him go even faster, if that was even possible.
"Oh Eric I'm gonna cum on your dick!", I screamed when I felt myself getting ready to go over the edge.
"Cum for daddy, baby", he said
He fucked me so good until I came all over his dick. He continued to push his dick in and out of me until he felt himself about to cum.
"Shit, I'm gonna cum, baby", he moaned
He went faster and faster until he pulled out and came all over my stomach. I licked all of the cum off of my stomach. He tasted really good, sweet almost.
He laid on his back while the both of us tried to catch our breaths.
"Damn", he said
"Yea that was amazing", I said softly tracing my fingertips up and down his chest.
It was quiet until I decided to say something stupid.
"I love you, Eric"
He looked at me with his eyebrows raised and I quickly try to take it back. "You don't have to say it back. I just wanted you to know that's how I feel about you. I know you don't feel that way for me-"
He quickly cut me off by kissing me. I kissed back for a couple of minutes until we pulled away from each other.
"It's ok. I love you too"
I softly smiled. "Really?"
"Yea baby, I do"
I leaned over and kissed him deeply. I pulled away and laid my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat. This was the best night I had in a long time and it's all thanks to one beautiful man. Eric Wright.

Tell me what you think. Also that was my first love scene I've ever wrote so it's kinda of iffy but I'm trying to read different sex scenes in books in reading, particularly the dirty fantasy books I have lol. I want Eric and Gabby to have a lot of love scenes with its intercourse, kissing, oral sex, whatever it is. And I have a dirty mind so bear with me lol. If any of the love scenes make you upset in anyway let me know but honestly I would advise you not to read if you don't like sex stuff in the book. But I will try to remember to put a disclaimer at the beginning of the chapters to warn you that the chapter will be x-rated. Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter.