Chapter 19

After I calmed down about Jose and Eric and I's love making, I headed back downstairs with E behind me.
We sat down on the sofa and I cuddled up under Eric. Paris and Dre were sitting at the table playing cards, Rose and Ren were playfully arguing about who was going to eat the last slice of pizza, and Cube and Kim were making out in the corner.
Yella was in the kitchen getting a beer. I have to find him a girlfriend, I thought. I wanted to make sure that he doesn't feel left out.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by Eric kissing me on my neck. "What are you thinking about?"
"I think we should find Yella a girlfriend like everybody else", I said
"Sure if you want", he said kissing me softly
I pulled away from him when I heard the house phone ringing. "I'll get it for you, baby", I told him.
"Ok", he said and went to talk to Dre and Paris. I walked over to the wall and answered the phone.
"Hello?", I said
There was silence on the phone, besides heavy breathing. I had a confuse look on my face. "Hello???"
The breathing continued and then I heard the dial tone. I hung up the phone in confusion but I shrugged it off and went back to Eric.
"Who was it?", Paris asked
"I don't know. Wrong number I guess"
Everyone nodded and went on about there business. Eric, Paris and Dre continued to talk but I couldn't stop thinking about that phone call. I wondered who it could be.

Later That Night
Kim, Paris and I went out for dinner. It was gonna be a girls night out. We decided to go to Olive Garden while the guys stayed at home having there night out.
We got in and sat at the table, and our waitress came over to serve us.
"Hello, I'm Courtney and I'll be your server for this evening. Can I start you out with something to drink?"
"Sweet Tea", I said
"Sprite", said Paris
"Red Wine", Kim said
The waitress wrote down our drinks and walked away to get them.
"This is nice to have a night to ourselves", I said
"Yeah it is. I love my man but this is nice", Kim agreed
"I seconded that. Love our men but sometimes they make me bout to catch a case with them", Paris said shaking her head
We all laughed and agreed. They are a handful but they're ours.
"So, Kimmy, what's going on with you and Cube?", Paris asked wiggling her eyebrows
Kim blushed. "We're great. He's so amazing and he's so good to me. I love him".
We Awww'd and she smiled really big. I was so happy for her. The food came back and we started to eat our dinner. As we were eating and talking, I happened to glance up and I thought I saw someone looking at me.
After I did a double take, I didn't see anything. I shook my head and continued to eat my food. After we were done, we paid for the meal and walked out of the restaurant, going home.
    We made it back to the house and Cube and Dre were at the door waiting for Paris and Kim. Cube picked up Kim, throwing her over his shoulders and running back to his room, with her giggling.
    Dre grabbed Paris and took her to his room and shouted back to me, "Gabby, Eric's in the living room", and shut his door.
    I then heard the beds shaking upstairs and shook my head. I proceeded to walk in the living room and there was my baby, waiting for me.
    "Baby!", I yelled and jumped into his lap
He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey. You missed me?"
   I kissed him on the lips. "Yes I did". I cuddled into him and wouldn't let him go.
     "I missed you too", he said rubbing my back gently
     It was a nice silence between us. We sat there and watched tv and here or there we could hear our friends upstairs getting it in. It honestly made me want to too.
    "Baby, let's go upstairs", I whispered in his ear
   He smirked at me and grabbed my hand, leading the way.
    When we got there, he threw me on the bed and took my clothes off. I was lying naked in front of him as he stripped for me.
    He laid down on the bed and pulled me on top of him. It was new to me because I had never been on top but I was willing to try it out for him.
    He slid himself inside of me and I sat there, adjusting to his size. I slowly started to roll my hips on him and he groaned lowly.
    He grabbed my hips and started to work me faster as I rode him like my life depended on it.
    "Baby, right there", I moaned
He slammed in to me making me cum when I didn't mean too but at that point, I didn't care.
     "Yeah baby ride this dick", he said
I leaned down and kissed him. He roughly kissed me back as he pounded into me over and over again.
    "Eric!", I screamed
    "That's right baby take this dick", he growled
He was taking me to heaven and back. He knew what the fuck he was doing. I felt something build up inside of me and I knew I was close.
    "Baby, I'm cumming", I moaned
He went even faster, if that was possible and made my eyes roll into the back of my head.
    He continued his assault on my pussy until I came all over his dick. He held me tight as he pounded in me and I knew he was close so I got up off of him and put him in my mouth.
    That was new to me to because I had never done oral sex before. I sucked in him gently and pumped my hand up and down of him to get him to release.
    "Shit, baby don't stop", he said
     Soon after that, I felt a liquid substance enter in my mouth and down my throat. I pulled away from him and slowly swallowed it.
     I looked up at him. "That actually tasted good", I whispered
    He laughed. "I'm glad you like it"
I laid down beside him and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek.
   "That was the best head I've gotten in a long time", he said
   I laughed at him. "Well thank you. I've never done it on anyone before."
    "Well good. I'm glad I'm the only one you've done that for"
   He kissed me for a minute and pulled away and nestled his head in my neck.
    I laid there and thought about what just happen and I had a smile on my face. I licked my lips and I could still taste him on them. I smiled big and patted myself on the back.