Chapter 5

As we pulled into the drive way of Eric's house, I could hear music bumping from out of the Windows.
" Wow",I said. " They know how to throw a party".
" Yeah I see that",Kim spoke.
"Well,let's not keep them waiting",said Paris.
We got out of the car and made our way to the door. Paris knocked on it and waited for a response. The door opened to reveal a smiling Dre, with a 40 in his hand.
"Hey,Paris",he said as he hugged her.
"Hey Dre",she said back
"I'm glad you girls decided to come".
"Of course we came. We wouldn't have missed it",Paris giggled.
"Well, I'm glad. You girls come on in and meet the fellas",Dre told us.
We all went inside and went through the kitchen and spotted three guys. "Guys, I want to introduce you to the girls",Dre said. "This is Paris, and......
"Kimberly but you can call me Kim.
"Rose"
I turned to introduce myself." And I'm-
"Gabby",a voice said
I turned around to find out the who it was and came face to face with Eric's beautiful face.
"Hi",I said shyly
"Hey baby how are you"he said softly, hugging me.
"I'm good and you?"
"Much better now that your here",he said smiling widely at me.
I turned back to the guys and asked them what their names were. "Oshea but you can call me Cube",he said talking to us but looking at Kim, making her blush. "I'm Lorenzo, but I go by Ren", a dark skinned guy said smirking at Rose while she smirked back. "And I'm Antoine but I go by Yella",the other light skinned guy spoke.
"It's nice to meet all of you", we said. After that introduction, everybody started pairing up and talking to each other-Cube and Kim, Dre and Paris,and Ren and Rose. Yella busied himself on the phone talking to someone as I turned to see Eric go sit on the couch with a beer in his hand. He nodded his head telling me to come over and sit with him so I shyly walked over to the couch and sat down.
He put his arm around my shoulders and said "I'm really happy you came to see me".
"I am too", I said
He looked down at me smiling and I smiled back. I got thirsty so I asked "Could I get something to drink?"
"Yeah, baby help yourself",he said
"Thanks", I smiled. I got up, walking passed Cube and Kim, who were in their own little world with each other, with her on his lap, and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and closed it back. I took a couple of sips and walked backed into the living room. As I started to walk by Eric, my feet tripped on something, making me fall sideways onto his lap.
"Oh my god, I am so sorry", I said embarrassed trying to get up.
But he just wrapped his arms around my waist tighter and said "You good,baby girl". I immediately melted at his words and got comfortable in his lap. He was very cuddly and warm and I loved when he wraps his arms around me tightly, not wanting to let me go.
I wrapped my arms around him and looked down at his lips. "My eyes are up here,baby",he chuckled. "I know",I said softly, still looking at them. They were so big and looked so juicy. I closed my eyes and tried to contain myself.
"Gabby,just do it",he said
I looked confused. "Do what?"
Then, he took his hand and grabbed my chin softly pulling it down to his wet lips. It was just a peck but I felt on cloud nine. "That",he said smiling at me when I opened my eyes. I smiled back as he put his mouth on mine, this time with a more passionate kiss. Our lips moved together and as I opened my mouth, I felt his wet tongue guide itself in but I didn't mind. We started out slow and then it started to get heated.
At this point, I was ready to take him right here on this couch. But I had to calm myself because there was a million things running, some very pornographic things, in my head that I could do to this man right here. I pulled away breathlessly and said "Wow"
Eric laughed and said "Yeah I know".
"You're a really good kisser"
"Well thank you,baby. I try to be". We laughed and we started talking about random things like what was are favorite color, favorite sport, what we liked to eat and anything we could think off. In between conversations, we would peck each others lips. I sure as hell didn't mind and it didn't look like he minded either.
I learned a lot about Eric. I could see there was more to the thug look to him than before and I was irrevocably attracted to him and as I could tell, he for me. We had conversations with the other guys and I learned that they were really funny,especially Yella. We even played a hand of cards. We all sat around the table and Eric pulled me into his lap, which again, I totally didn't mind at all. I enjoyed being in his lap.
Paris and I didn't know how to play so as the game went on, Eric and Dre taught us how. It was fun and hilarious to watch when someone would win and the others would get pissed cause they were losing. I was having so much fun, especially because I was with Eric. We finished up the last game and I looked at the time and it was getting late and the girls and I had to get home even though we wanted to stay with them.
I got up from Eric's lap to grab my purse. As I was getting it, I felt a pair of hands and arms wrap around my waist. "Baby, you sure you can't stay a little longer"?, he said, kissing on my neck.
My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I almost consider staying but I somehow get my senses together and turn around to face him. "No,Eric, I can't stay tonight, but, I promise I'll come and spend the day with you tomorrow". I wrap my arms around his shoulders and look at him. "You promise you gonna see me tomorrow?", he asked me biting his lip.
Jesus this man is just to handsome. "Yes, baby I promise. I'll come and spend the day with you. Just me and you?"
"Ok",he said. He leaned in and gave me a wet kiss goodbye, tongue and all. I felt weak in my knees. He slowly and reluctantly pulled away. "Alright,baby",he whispered, "I'll see you tomorrow".
"Ok"I stuttered. Whoo, I had to collect myself after that kiss. Eric smirked at me as I followed the rest of the girls to the door. He was right behind me. I stepped on the porch and turned to him. I gave him another kiss goodbye and went back to the car.
I got in and buckled up. As Paris was backing out of the driveway, I couldn't stop thinking about Eric and his lips, wondering what else he could do with that mouth. I couldn't help but become completely infatuated with him and I like him a lot. I just don't want mine prejudice family getting between us.
But I don't care what my family thinks. I would like to see a relationship build between me and Eric. Even if I have to keep it a secret for now and fight for it when it finally comes out.

There's the next chapter. I hope you like it. There will be a lot of sex scenes with Gabby and Eric in the future and more sensual scenes like the one above throughout this story. I want to make them build even stronger so they can eventually deal with her family when the time comes. I want them to be passionate with each other and I plan on making their love scenes passionate,erotic, and just plain dirty lol. I personally like those types of sex scenes so hopefully in the future when I get ready to write them, they will be good. Tell me what you think. Comment/Vote/Read/Recommend anything. Thank you