Chapter 6

After I got home last night, all I could think about was Eric. His looks, his smile, his laugh, how his hands felt on me, how soft his lips were, wondering how big his di-
"Knock Knock"
I quickly snapped out of my day dream to answer whoever was at my door.
"Yes?",I said
The door open to reveal my mother. "Gabby, come downstairs breakfast is ready".
"Ok",I said
She closed the door and I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I had to see him again so I called up Paris to see if she wanted to go over to his house with me. She said yes and would be over after breakfast.
I hung up the phone and made my way downstairs to eat breakfast.
After I was finish, I washed my dishes and put them away and skipped upstairs to brush my teeth so I could be ready when Paris arrives.
As I was finishing up, I heard the horn honk outside and I grabbed my purse and headed for the door.
"Mom,Dad I'm spending the day with Paris",I said.
"Ok, Gabby, be safe please", my mother said.
"Yes, ma'am"
I yelled a goodbye to my dad and went to join Paris in the car.
"Hey girly, what's up?", Paris asked
"Nothing, just can't wait to see Eric again. I think we really hit it off last night and I wanna see where this goes",I said
"I feel you", she said, "In kinda feeling Dre and I hope we can take this further."
"Really?", I asked. "That's great Paris"
"I know right?!?!?",she exclaimed
We laughed as we were driving down the road to Eric's house. We finally got there and parked in the drive way. We got out of the car and made our way to the door. I knocked on it three times and we stood back waiting. I heard the locks click and saw the door open to reveal Eric's handsome face.
        "Gabby, you came back", he said smiling
      "I told you I would",I giggled
     He stepped aside to allow Paris and I to walk in.
      "E, where's Dre?", Paris asked
   "Oh, he upstairs in the room. First door on your right", he told her.
        She thanked him and turned and walked up the stairs to go see him.
        After she was gone, it was just me and him. I slowly turned to him to check him out. He had on a white, short-sleeved shirt, khaki pants, white tennis shoes, and his beautiful smile.
      "What's up,Gabby?, he smiled and gave me a tight hug.
       "Hey,Eric"I smiled and hugged him back. He smelled so good.
"You wanna go sit and talk?",he asked
"Yea of course", I responded
He grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers together and we walked to the living room and sat down on his soft sofa.
"So, how are you?", I asked him
    "I'm good actually",he chuckled
  I laughed along with him and then it got quiet. Then, Eric turned to me, nervously and said,"Gabby, can I ask you something?"
     "Yes,what is it?"
     "I was wondering if...", he paused
      "Eric spit it out!"
     "Fuck it",he said. "I wanted to know if you would like to go out with me tonight?"
     I was surprised."You mean like a date?"
    "Yeah",he said. "Like, we could go to dinner or something? That's if you'd like", he said quickly.
       I smiled"Yes, of course I would love to go to dinner with you".
       He smiled and said "Ok. How about you give me your address and I'll come and pick you up?"
     I froze. "Oh shit!", I thought. If my parents see him coming to get me, they'd have a heart attack!
       "NO!", I yelled
     He looked at me weirdly. "Why?", he asked
  I tried to calm down for him."No I mean that's cool".
      His eyebrows dented,"You sure?", he asked.
     "Yes, Eric, it's fine".
   He paused for a second and looked at me."Alright then". Then he smiled and hugged me. "I can't wait for tonight"
      I hugged him back and said slowly," Yeah me neither".

Here's chapter 6!!!!! Whooo!!😀😀😀. I apologize for not updating sooner like I said. I going to start working on chapter 7 so that will be out soon as well. Thank you for reading and I encourage comments, votes, etc. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and story as a whole.