Chapter 4

I was laying down in my room on my bed listening to Smokey Robinson and Rick James's song "Ebony Eyes" when my phone ranged.
"Hello?", I said
"Hey,is this Gabby?",the male voice asked
"Yes, this is she. May I asked whose calling?",I asked curiously
"It's Eric,beautiful",he said
I immediately start smiling like an idiot. "Hey, Eric, how are you?
"I'm fine now I'm talking to you",he said smiling through the phone.
I blushed. "Oh really?", I flirted back
"Yea",he said huskily
"Well, I'm happy to talk to you again Mr.Eric",I said. "What are you doing?"
"I called to ask if you would be willing to come to a get together I'm throwing at my house".
"Of course, I would love to come",I said. "Can I bring some friends with me?"
"Yes, of course you can" he said. "Imma have some of my boys over so they might need the company",he chuckled.
"Ok, give me your address and I'll be over tonight with my girls."
"Alright". He gave me his address and I wrote it down on a piece of paper. "I hope to see you tonight, Gabby",he said.
"You most definitely will",I said smiling though the phone. I said my goodbyes to him and hung up and jumped up and down because I was so happy I would get to see him and hang out with him again. I calmed down and went to call Paris.
"Girl, Eric called me and invited me to a party he's throwing and told me to invite my friends with me. We should totally go and then you can see Dre again",I said teasingly.
I could almost see her blushing through the phone "Stop it",she said. " I would love to go. Let's invite the girls to come as well".
"Yeah that's a good idea he told me to invite some friends with me so maybe he has some friends that could use some company",I said smiling."You call Rose and I'll call Kim",I said. "Ok",she replied.
Paris and I had been friends together with Kim and Rose since grade school and he were tight as could be. "Kim?",I said when she picked up the phone. "Hey girl what's up?"
"There's this party that's happening tonight and Paris and I wanted to know if you wanted to come?"
"Hell yea, I'll come!", she said
"Cool, Paris is gonna come and get you so be ready in about an hour or two",I said
"That's cool with me,I'll be ready",she said.
"Alright", I said. We both said goodbye to each other and I went to get ready for this little get together. I wanted to look really good for Eric.
I took a shower and decided to wear my new bra and panty set I got at the mall today. I wore a black mini skirt with a button down plaid shirt and some flats. I wore my hooped earrings and kept my necklace on. I didn't do to much to my hair except fluff it up a bit cuz I had nice curls in it and sprayed on my perfume. I grabbed my leather jacket putting it on and as I was doing that a car honked outside. I quickly cleaned up and headed down stairs to leave.
"Mom, Dad I'm going out with some girlfriends tonight so I'll see you later", I said as I quickly tried to run out.
"Hold on, young lady",my dad said" Where are you going?"
"I told you, out with some friends", I said rolling my eyes. My parents are so overprotective it's ridiculous like I'm 18 not 8.
"Ok but don't mix and mingle with anybody you're not suppose to",he said sternly.
What he means is black people. My parents have this thing against blacks that I will never understand. That's a major reason why I didn't tell them where I was really going tonight.
I roll my eyes "Ok dad I have to go and don't wait up for me, it'll be late when I get back",I said. I kissed my dad goodbye, said bye to my mama and ran out of the house and jumped in the car with Paris, Kim, and Rose.
"Sorry it took so long I had to get away from my parents",I said rolling my eyes.
"It's all cool,girl", Kim said. "You didn't tell them where we were going right?".
"Are you kidding? Fuck no I didn't tell them!" I exclaimed while Kim and the others start to laugh.
"I was just making sure and of course you didn't cause they would have never let you out of that house if they knew you were going with me let alone to meet with five other black guys",she said.
"Exactly. I don't get it like what is their problem against black people. This isn't the 1960s anymore."
"Well they just can't except the truth and get with the times",Rose said.
"Obviously not",I huffed. "But I'm not gonna let them ruining our night. We are going to hang out with some nice and good-looking guys who just so happen to be black but who cares? Let's enjoy the best of it"
"Damn right we are!",Paris said
We laughed and continued our way to Eric's house. I can't wait to see him.

So that's that chapter. You kinda get a feel of how her parents feel about Gabby hanging around black people. It'll get ugly when they find out about her and Eric but I probably won't make that happen until down the line in this story. I want Gabby and Eric to build and relationship mentally,physically,emotionally and sexually(😜) before the parents find out. I want them to fall for each other and get to the point that they would do anything to be together. So I hope you like it and the get together will be in the next chapter so tell me how you feel so far about the book. Again be honest because I want this book to work. Thank you and hopefully I'll get the next chapter up tonight.