Chapter 1

Gabriela's Point of View
           I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and the sunlight streaming from my window from outside. I groaned and rolled over on my side and put my head in between my arms to block out the sunlight. It was a Saturday morning and the start of June which meant the start of summer vacation which I was glad for. I had just finish graduating high school and I planned to go online for college classes in the fall. I was excited to start but for right now, I'm going to enjoy this summer vacation
             Soon I heard my mama yell from downstairs "Gabby, baja para el desayuno!(Gabby,come down for breakfast!)." "Coming!",I called back. I rolled out of bed and slipped on my bedroom shoes and slowly walked to my bathroom. I washed my face and brush my teeth and headed down to the breakfast table.
             When I got down to the kitchen, mama was at the stove fixing my dad and I a plate of food. The smell of pancakes, egg and cheese, and syrup filled my nostrils and made my stomach rumble in pleasure. As soon as I sat down at the table, I began to dig into my food.
               "Gabriela, slow down before you choke on your food!", my mother scolded me.
"I'm sorry mama, this food is just so good!", I exclaimed. She shook her head and turned back to the stove to finish fixing my fathers plate.
             After about five minutes, my father came down stairs in his work clothes. My father works in construction building houses and things. "Good morning, everyone", he said as he made his way to the table to eat. "Good morning, dad", said after I swallowed my food. My mother handed him his plate and he began eating his food.
           After finishing my food, I got up and went to the sink to wash and put up my dishes. After that was done, I went back upstairs to take a shower and change into my clothes for the day.As I was getting out of the shower, my phone ranged from my room. I quickly dried off and went into my room to answer the phone.
          "Hello?", I said
           "Hey, Gabby!", my best friend Paris said.
           "Hey girl what's up?", I said as I put her on speaker phone so I could get dressed.
            "I was calling to see if you wanted to go out with me today to celebrate since we graduated", she said.
           "Yea sure lets do something", I said
"Ok, how about we go to the mall and shop and get something to eat there?", she said
             "Yea that's cool. Come pick me up I'll be ready when you get here."
         "Alright, give me 30 minutes and I'll be over to get you".
"Ok that's cool I'll be ready"
"Alright, I'll see you in a bit".
"Ok", I said and hung up the phone and continued to get ready.
           I decided to wear something simple and put on a baby blue tank top and some jean shorts that showed off my big curves. I then went and curled my hair and put on some lip gloss and a diamond necklace my parents gave me for my 18th birthday. I slid on my flats and got my purse and went downstairs to wait for Paris.
            As I went buy the kitchen, my father said "Honey, where are you off too?"
"I'm going to the mall with Paris",I said.
"Be careful and don't talk to anyone your not suppose too",he said.
"I know dad, I'm a big girl I can handle myself", I said as I rolled my eyes.
"Ok,Corazon(Ok honey)",he said.
             Paris honked her horn outside. I said goodbye to my parents and walked out. I got into her car and said "What's up,baby!?"
           "What's up", she said and hug me.
           "I'm so ready to go to the mall and hangout", I said.
           "Me too",says Paris. "I also can't wait to see if I can find any cute boys", she says wiggling her eyebrows.
  I laughed at her and said "I bet you can't".
  She drove back out of my driveway and said "Girl you know I love me some men!"
         "Yeah I know", I said
         "Just wait we gonna find you a boyfriend".
     "Yeah I doubt it but hey, maybe we will", I said as we both laughed and continued our journey to the mall.

So this is my first chapter you guys!! Tell me what you think about it. It's gonna get better because, hopefully if I get get it right, I plan on introducing Eazy in the next chapter☺️. So please tell me what you think so far and if you have any ideas you want me to put in, please let me know. I plan on making this book funny, sexy,erotic(lol),drama, and just plain fun. I hope you guys enjoy this story and stay tuned for an update!!