Chapter 16

I woke up the next morning hearing birds chirping and a little bit of sunlight streaming through the blinds of the windows.
I felt Eric's arm around me as he hugged me close to his naked body. I carefully turned over to get a good look at him. He was so adorable when he was sleeping. I reached my hand up and traced his face lightly. His skin was so soft and felt good under my hands.
I leaned over and softly kiss him on the lips, caressing his beautiful face. He groaned a little and started to move around. He slowly opened his eyes and looked over at me and smiled.
"Good morning, baby", he said huskily
His morning voice was so sexy. Anytime of the day his voice is sexy.
"Good morning", I whispered
He leaned back in, kissing me softly and rubbing my ass softly. We made out for about 10 minutes before we pulled away from each other.
"How do you feel?", he asked
"I feel great", I told him
He rolled over onto his back and stretched out. I looked over at the clock and noticed it was eight in the morning. I rolled onto my back and rubbed my eyes gently.
"I can make breakfast if you want?", Eric said
"Okay", I smiled
I pulled the covers off of me and sat on the side of the bed and stretched. I got Eric's shirt from off the floor and put it on. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.
When I was done, I walked out downstairs into the kitchen. There was a nice smell coming from there so I followed it. I walked in and saw a shirtless Eric at the stove making pancakes and cheese and eggs.
I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him and put kisses on his neck.
"It smells good, Ricky", I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
He chuckles. "Thank you, baby. I try".
We laughed and he fixed my plate and gave it to me with a sweet kiss. I went and sat down at the table and started to dig into my breakfast.
Eric sat beside me and began to eat as well. "Mmmm", I moaned. "This is really good"
"Yeah I know it is", he said mockingly
"Shut up" I said laughing
We finished our food and I went to wash the dishes since he was so nice to make me breakfast. After I was done I went upstairs to take a shower. I heard it running from Eric's room so I decided to ask him if I could join him.
"Eric?", I said
"Mmm?"
"Can I take a shower with you?"
"Yeah come here"
I got undressed and walked to the shower and got in with him. The water rushed down our bodies as we stood under the water. We started to make out and he pushed me against the shower wall.
He taps my legs signaling me to jump up and I did, with him catching me and pinning me to the shower wall.
   We started to make out and then I felt him ease himself into my core making me moan out loud.
   He tongue kissed me and started moving in and out of me, gently making love to me.
   I put my arms around his shoulders and held on to him tightly as he started to pick up speed.
    "Eric", I moaned "Baby don't stop"
He started ramming himself inside of me and that made me go to heaven and back.
   "Oh fuck!", I said
   "Mmmmmm" he moaned "How does it feel, baby?"
   "Uhhh it feels so good", I screamed
He started pounding into my pussy and I felt myself getting ready to release all over him.
   "Eric, I'm cumming"
   "Cum for daddy, baby"
He fucked me harder and faster until I came all over him. He continued to fuck me until he pulled out and came on the shower floor.
   We caught our breaths and made out heavily for a minute before we wash each other's bodies and got out of the shower.
   We dried off and decided to get dressed. After we got dressed we went into the living to watch tv. I sat on Eric's lap as he cuddled me into him. We watched cartoons until there was a knock at the door.
   I got scared, thinking that it might be Jose looking for me. Eric got up to answer it while I stayed in the living room. I heard him open the door and heard footsteps coming toward me.
   I was so scared until I saw Dre coming around the corner with Eric. I breathed a sigh of relief and went to give him a hug.
   "Hey what's up Gabby?", he said
"Hey, nothing much. How are you and Paris",I asked smirking
He smirked back. "We're great. I really, really like her, Gabby. I think I'm in love with her"
"Oh my god, Dre have you told her yet?"
"No, I'm scared she doesn't feel the same way for me", he said looking down.
I put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, you'll never know if you don't tell her and ask how she feels for you.
He looked up at me and said "You're right. I'm going to tell her tonight".
"Good, you should. And I'm sure she loves you just as much as you love her"
He smiled. "Thanks Gabby"
"No problem" I smiled back at him

I'm thinking about showing their other couples point of view sometimes if you guys are into that. Just to explore what they are going through and what they're relationships are like. This will still be mainly a Gabby/Eazy story though. Tell me what you think