Chapter 22

Sorry I haven't updated this story. I've been trying to figure out how I want to end it. I don't think I want to end it now but I do want to have some sort of idea of how to end it and if there will be a sequel or not, depending on how I do.

Gabby
      It's been a few weeks and I haven't heard from Jose. I'm glad but at the same time suspicious. Although I'm happy, he's been too quiet but I'm keeping an eye out for him.
       I've fully moved in with the guys and I love them so much. They are so sweet to me and they protect me like I'm there sister. I'm falling harder for Eric every day and I feel like I could spend my life with him.
       I've started school at UCLA. Paris and I go there for business and she's going for culinary. We're thinking of opening a restaurant one day in the future and I'll be the cook and she'll handle the business affairs of it but we'll both help each other out because that's just how we are.
The guys moved closer in LA so they wouldn't be far from us. Eric stop selling and opened up a club with Dre and it's called Ruthless(** I know it's the record company but I didn't want them to be famous per say like that because everybody else does that. Nothing wrong with it but I don't want them to be famous like that in my stories that way) and business is good.
Eric and I got a nice big house out in LA and Paris and Dre have one right beside us as well. Eric and Dre are so close that they have to live near each other(Heard that was actually true that every time Eric would move, he buy Dre a house near him and they were together all the time. I think that's cute because it reminds me of me and my friends). There bromance is pretty cute and I'm glad that they have each other.
All of them have gotten closer, if possible, after the death of Tyree. It's been rough but he's getting through it. He'll never fully get over the death of his little brother but I hope he knows that Tyree is always with him and he has other brothers and sisters here that love and adore him.
I was at the kitchen table of our new house, doing my homework when I heard someone coming through the door. "Baby?!", Eric yelled
"I'm in the kitchen!", I yelled back
I heard him walking and throwing his keys on the table. "What's up?"
He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Nothing, how's the club going".
"Great", he said. "It's been a ball and I'm so glad that you talked me into doing this"
"Well, baby it was your idea"
"Yeah, but you gave me the push to do it. Thank you". He kissed me.
"Your welcome, baby"
I finished up my homework and put my stuff up. "What do you want for dinner?"
"Hmm, fried chicken and macaroni and cheese".
     I nodded. "Coming right up"
    I get all of the stuff out that I need and E goes to the living room to watch tv. I start cooking and I have the chicken cooking on the stove and the macaroni on low.
       While that's cooking, I clean up the kitchen a little bit and go upstairs to change clothes. I dress in shorts and a half shirt and go back downstairs to finish dinner.
       Eric is still watching tv on the sofa and I go and kiss his cheek on my way to the kitchen.
      I put the cheese in the macaroni and stir it together. I get the plates out of the cupboard and  begin to fix our plates. I get Eric a beer from the fridge and set his plate and beer on the table.
       "Baby, it's ready!", I yelled
    He got up and came into the kitchen. He gave me a kiss on the lips and sat down at the table. He said grace and we begin to eat.
       "Is it good?", I ask
       "So fucking good", he said with his mouth full
       I shake my head and smile at him. "No manners what so ever"
      "I have manners but this is hitting the spot right now"
      "I'm glad you like it baby"
   He nodded and continued to stuff his face. I finish eating and got up and started to do the dishes.
       As I was finishing up, Eric brought me his plate and I took it from him and cleaned it. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.
      I moaned as he began to suck gently on my neck. "Baby", I said softly
     "Hmm?"
     "What are you doing?"
He rubbed my waist gently. "Well, I'm trying to get something started"
     I finish doing the dishes and turn to him. "Well, what do you want to start?", I said seductivly
      He leaned in and kissed me hard and started to fill me up. I wrapped my arms around him and jumped up into his arms and he carried me upstairs to our room.
       He laid me down and pulled my shorts down slowly, while still kissing me.
      He threw them on the floor and kneeled down in front of me and pulled my panties off with his teeth.
       I stared at him as he stared at me, caressing my legs gently.
      He got my panties off and threw them on the floor. He kissed and locked up and down my thighs and I moaned with pleasure.
       He then started to gently lick and nibble at my center and I moaned loudly.
       "Ahhh"
   He started to eat me out like I was his last supper. He was doing so good that my legs started shaking. "Eric!!", I yelled
      I could feel myself starting to cum and I grabbed a hold of his head and pushed him deeper into my pussy.
      He started sucking and licking faster and harder and I was on another planet. I came all over his face but he didn't stop.
      He kept going and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. "Baby! Fuck, umm that feels so good".
      He hummed on my pussy and continued his assault in it until I came again.
     I leaned back exhausted and he got up and kissed me deeply that I could taste myself and that turned me on even more.
     He leaned back and took off his pants and boxers quickly. I spread my legs, eagerly and he rubbed the head against me and gently pushed himself inside.
      I slowly dropped my head back and moaned with pleasure as he pushed himself in deeper and deeper. He was big but that's just the way I liked it.
      He pulled out but then pushed his way back in and started to move his hips back and forth against me.
      I moaned and he leaned down and wrapped his arms under my shoulders and started going faster, pounding into me, putting his head into my neck, groaning loudly.
       "Oh shit. Don't stop, baby. Fuck this pussy"
He groaned in my ear. "That feel good, baby?"
      I nodded, not even being able to talk because it felt so good. He turned me on even more by whispering nasty, pornagraphic  shit in my ear that made me cum again.
       I held on to him tight as he fucked me so hard that the bed was shaking and banging against the wall.
      "Oh my god! Baby! Eric, please!"
    I don't know why or what I was begging for but all I hoped that he didn't stop his assault on me.
      I felt my lower stomach tighten and I knew      I was close and he was too. He grip on me tighten as he pounded into me and gripped onto him.
     "Eric! Eric, I'm cumming!", I screamed
   I came all over his dick and he continued to fuck me over and over until he pulled out and came as well.
      We were breathing hard and made out roughly for a few minutes because t had been a while since we had sex and that was rare for us because we had sex all the time.
      "I love you, baby", I said softly
      "I love you, too", he said as he started to make love to me again