Chapter 00*

"Mommy?" The little blonde girl asks.

"What?" Her mother snaps causing the little girl to take a step back.

"Why are you packing my bags?" The little girl asks.

"...We're going somewhere." The mother responds hesitantly.

"I thought that..." The little blonde girl mumbles under her breath.

"Then why do you bother asking, child?" The mother stops what she is doing to look at the girl.

"Are we going to the orphanage?" The girl questions, already knowing the answer. 

The mother ignores her inquiry knowing her daughter didn't even need to ask.  The mother knew the daughter was 'special'-- it was simply intolerable. She couldn't imagine putting up with her daughter for the years to come... That's the whole reason she's getting rid of the nuisance.  Her mother never really cared for her.  Yes, she loved her, but that was simply her maternal instincts. 

"I can just tell by your eyes, the way you are rushing about, and I heard you talking to a man on the phone about adoption," the little girl says with tears in her eyes. Her heart hurts at the fact that she's not wanted. "I'm all ready to go," the girl mumbles, knowing she won't be able to convince her mother not to.

Anyways, it is probably best if mommy doesn't have to deal with me, she thought.