You smiled. "Is that why golden flowers were everywhere?" You asked instead.

Toriel nodded. "Why is it you ask now about him and the flowers? Surely, if it was important, you would have bothered me earlier?"

You looked at Flowey.

He was looking at you uneasily.

Toriel doesn't know you're him. You thought. It'd just be best...

"F... Flowey is Asriel, Toriel... I waited three years to say it. I was afraid of how you would react. But now I think I waited too long and you might be hurt or mad..."

Toriel put her hand on your shoulder. "Thank you. Now um... Please do give me and my son some time to talk if what you say is true."

You nod stiffly and grab your (f/c) jacket and your (s/f/c) scarf. Then, you headed outside.

You went to your tree and climbed up it.

I wonder how would Frisk handle this. How she would react. You thought, then shook your head, pushing it out of your mind.

You called Alphys and Undyne to see if they wanted to hang out.

"Hello! This is Undyne and Alphys!" Undyne's voice called.

"Oh-hi-" you were cut off.

"We are c-currently out or busy on an anime d-date to answer. But leave a message after the beep." Alphys stuttered.

".....was that good?" Alphys asked.

"Great!" Undyne cheered. "Turn it off now."

A beep sounded. You hung up, not wanting to disturb them.

Then you called your precious Cinnamon Roll. He didn't know you called him that but.... You did it when he wasn't listening. Usually you'd gossip about him to Flowey, annoying the talking flower with your voice.

You couldn't help that he was all you spoke of.

"Hey." Sans' voice sounded.

"O-oh hey! Uh... Where's Papyrus?" You asked, not really wanting to sound rude, but you were worried.

"Eh. Cooking. He's learning to make new things even though he still hasn't mastered spaghetti. Undyne and Alphys have been teaching him how to make... Uh... Taiyaki? And Onigr.. I don't know. Hopefully he'll stop making foreign food and put some backbone into making me some condiment meals."

You giggled with Sans.

"But 'ey, kiddo, what's up?" He asked.

"Toriel is.." You decided to lie. "Uh.. She wanted me to get some fresh air. Undyne and Alphys aren't answering."

"So you wanted to hang out with me and my bro as a second choice? Oh.. That hurts my non-existent heart." He joked.

"What? N-no!" You called.

"Then why?"

You didn't wanna answer but it was getting cold around you quick. You sniffled.

"Hey, kiddo, don't take it so harsh. But I doubt Toriel just sent you out. Is something wrong?"

"...talking to her flower son." You said.

"What- do you think I need to go over?" Sans asked.

His worried voice made it cute and you thought his jokes would cheer her up.

"Sure."

"Can I tell you something Toriel doesn't want you to know yet?"

You thought. She's pregnant?

"Sure." You said.

"We broke up. Who knew she'd get tired of my lazybones." He laughed.

"Pfft. I'm sorry to hear... So... Can I come over?"

"Yea. Go on ahead. I'll take off when you get here." Sans said.

You hung up and started to trudge through the snow. Hardly anybody shoveled their sidewalks and nobody was giving away any hot beverages.

The walk was long, and you forgot to bring your earbuds to play your music. Well. No music for me. You thought, deciding it would be rude to play it out loud.

You shuffled, nose growing numbingly hot. It took 20 minutes to get to the skelebro's house.

You knocked on the door, eye level for Sans.

Papyrus opened the door.

You were left staring just below his chest.

"HELLO, HUMAN!" He happily said.

"Oh-uh. Hi Paps." You smiled.

"PLEASE, DO COME IN."