Chapter 6: Attack Part 3

Start from the beginning

I tip-toe out of the cupboard, trying to be sneaky, but I ended up shuffling my foot on the floor loudly. All of the men turned around, spotting me frozen in my place. Then, they attacked. I grabbed my baseball bat and swung it about, hitting them in their stomaches. But not hard enough. All they did was make a small groaning sound and continued to attack. How the hell does Robyn do it?!

We continued to fight until I started to get weary, and that's when one of the men took their opportunity and forced a rag in my face. I was stumbling about and my eyes began to droop as I saw a bottle on the floor with a big label printed on the front.

"Chloroform."

I heard someone open the door behind me, but I had no time to see who it was, as my eyes were closed, and a blanket of darkness took over the light.

ROBYN'S POV

I climbed back into the vent and crawled to where I was supposed to meet Belle.

Several minutes had passed and I was beginning to get worried so I ran to where I had instructed her to go. I jogged to the purple door and walked in, seeing that the cupboard I had stepped in was already wide open. I ran through to see men holding an unconcious Belle in their hands.

That's where i lost it.

I was so outraged. I dropped my bat. I wanted to make this hurt. 

I ran to someone and kicked them in their crotche, causing him to bend over in pain, before I round house kicked him in his head, knocking him out. I grabbed him and threw him on another man, making him fall, therefore allowing my to whack him with my bat I had just picked up again. I felt someone pick me up from behind, but I simply threw my head into his nose, probably breaking it, making him loose his grip. I span around and kick him in his head, leaving him to groan in pain before I hit him with the bat. This time, I felt two men grabbing each of my arms, and saw a different man coming towards me casually and confidently. When he got close enough, I kicked him in his chest, making him fly backwards, and pulled on both of my arms before ducking, making the men holding my arms collide and bang their heads against eachothers. The man who I had kicked backwards ran towards me, but I crouched down and flipped him over my head, causing him to fall and bang his head with enough impact to knock him out.

6 down, 4 to go.

All four men came at me at the same time. I ran to the wall and backflipped off of it, so I was behind all the men and whacked them all in the head with the bat. They were all still for a brief moment, but they all fell to the floor, defeated.

 I checked all the men were out, before running to Belle, checking her pulse which was luckily still beating. I was about to drag her over my shoulders but I noticed a bottle on the ground by a mans foot. I walked over to it and picked it up to see that it said 'Chloroform.'

"Damn it!"

How the hell was I supposed to get this done without Belle? I threw her over my shoulder and walked over to the door of the main hall to see it locked. I put Belle on the floor and attempted to kick it down but it didn't work, I wasn't strong enough. I threw Belle over my shoulders again but I was distracted by something falling out of her pocket. A snapper and a lighter. Belle you beautiful creature.

I grabbed them and lit a snapper throwing it at the lock on the door. A small bang filled the room and the door handle was blown off effortlessly.

I heaved Belle through the doors and placed her on a chair in the corner of the hall, ignoring the gasps and the relieved sighs. 

"What happened?!"

"Is she okay?!"

"Get us out of these ropes!"