Chapter 14: Friends

Tris POV

Me and the gang are currently at the cafeteria and after now, my head is still stuck on the song he sang earlier in music.

The way he looked at me like he was sending me a message... Like he was singing that song for me...

Oh, shut up, Tris. Why would he sing a song to you? He can't be having feelings for you...

I am staring into space until Christina snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"Trisssss!!! Were you even listening??" She said.

"Sorry i wasnt. What is it???" I groan.

"I was saying that we are going to the boys football game this coming friday." She said. There it goes... And i know i can't back out now cause any excuses wont work for Christina.

"Fine..." I say sighing

"YEEEESSSSS!!!!!" The boys shouted earning a few looks from other people in the cafeteria.

>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<

We are now walking down the hallways with Four as usual following me. Classes are already dismissed and now we're heading home.

"Sooo Tris," Four nudged my side with his elbow. "Have you considered giving that friendship thing a shot?"

Ugggghhhh again with the pouty face why is he doing this to me?

Actually, for some reason, i have been thinking of that since he brought it up in the mall. And i also have been thinking why the hell he suddenly wants to be friends with me? It won't hurt if i'll just be friends with him right? He seems nice to me this past week. So why not?

"If i said yes will you shut the fuck up?" I say.

"Okay." He said trying hard to hide the smile in his face. I stare at him for a few seconds. I hesitantly bite my bottom lip also trying hard not to smile.

I let out a smile eventually and sighed, "Fine."

He smiled widely while flashing that stupid grin of his. Then he extends his arm to me.

"Friends?" He smiles. I gave his hand a little shake.

"Friends."

>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•

Sorry if its so short guys i promise i will update tomorrow...

Thx 4 reading!

-StayFearless...