Chapter 6: Smiles

Tris POV

I wake up early this morning and head to school. It's friday anyway. No school tomorrow.

I do my regular routine. Shower. Change. Blow dry. Breakfast. Drive.

I arrive at the school 7:34 a.m. I park my car in the parking lot and started walking to the campus.

I see Four and his gang standing near Zeke's car. My eyes scan Four's face and he gives me a small smile. What is he up to now? It's not his normal smirk but it's a smile. THE LEGENDARY FOUR SMILES?!!

I walk past them and shrug it off. Duh, why would he smile at me? He probably must've planning something.

I walk through the hallways and see the girls with a wide smile plastered on their faces. Why is everybody so happy?

"What's with the smiley face guys?" I ask.

"Ohhh, you know, sun shining, birds chirping." Chris said. I just roll my eyes.

"So how's the party?" I ask.

"Awesomee!!! Wish you were there! and Mar has something to say to you." Shauna said.

Mar blushes a deep crimson color.

"Sooooo, what is it?"

"Uri asked me out." She said

"Whaaaat????!" I say shocked.

"Yea. I couldn't believe it either." she said.

---Time Lapse to lunch (again)---

It's already lunch time but nothing assholey happened right now

"Soooo, does something strange happened to you today? Something unbelievable?" Christina asked.

"Huh? No..." I say thinking for a while. Strange? Unbelieveable? "Nothing..."

"Nothing???" she repeated.

Then I remembered earlier this morning. "Oh yeah. It's weird that earlier Four literally smiled at me." I say.

Then they start whispering and giggling at each other. What the actual fck?

"What?!" I yell. Then they stop.

"Ohhh,nothing." Christina said. I turn my gaze to Four who is sitting with his friends two rows ahead of ours. I look him in his gorgeous ocean blue eyes--- wait what am I saying?? Jesus Christ help me for crying out loud.

He catches my gaze and smiled at me again cheekily. I gave him a confused look and he bursts out laughing. I roll my eyes and continue eating my lunch.

Four POV (A/N: *screeches*)

Me and teh guys head down to the cafeteria to eat lunch. We got in there first before Tris and her lackeys showed up. I think about that stupid dare they dared me to do. Well, The reasons I did it because I DON'T want to be called Legendary Four the Pansycake.

Actually, I somehow did manage to give Tris a smile when she was in the parking lot earlier this morning. I told myself that I won't do anything. Even smile at her, or look at her. Just not talk to her. For me it is a way to be kind to someone. Not talking to them, not ruining their day, you end up being kind. I still don't understand why I smiled at her in the first place.

Then after a few minutes, Tris and her lackeys barge in and sit at their usual table. Uriah keeps smiling at Marlene who is blushing furiously. I roll my eyes.

I eavesdrop on Tris' table and I hear little pieces of their conversation.

"Strange... Unbelievable...nothing...weird...smiled..." Then they start giggling except Tris.

"What?!" She yells at them.

"Ohhh, nothing." I hear Christina say.

She turns her gaze to me, her beautiful blue gray eyes staring into mine--- shit, what am I talking about?!

I try my best to smile at her cheekily. She gives me a look and I burst out laughing at he confused face. She has probably no idea why the hell am I smiling at her.

I shake my head and continue eating.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
New updatee!!! I know it's short but... Deal with it.

Time check here in our place: 12:37 a.m.
Well, I wanted to thank you guys for supporting me because we are almost reaching 1K! I'm sooo happy!

I'm sorry if this chap sucks, because I have a major headache today and my laryngitis is kicking in and I have a fever.

Okay, so remember when I told u guys that me and my BFF had a fight? We made up and all was well but I am never trusting anyone ever again.. It's like I'm traumatized.. Eeeeuuurrghhhh.

Soooo...Hey Amity_fourtris1046  its been a while since we last talked (not literally) IMISSYA!!!!

Okay so that's all for now... Thanks guys!

-StayFearless...