Chapter 7: No Fair

Four POV

*vacant time*

One of the things I really hate is that when I'm humiliated in public. Just like when that new girl Tris stood up for her friend in the cafeteria. I've never felt so humiliated in my life, like seriously.

We are now sitting in the benches near the mini park since it's vacant time.

"So hey Four, you still haven't done that dare! I'm warning you! You're supposed to be nice to her and pretend that you like her--" Uriah said.

"Wait wait wait. who said anything about pretending to like her?" I say.

"Uhhh Me? Just do it or else...." He said.

"Oh fck, this is no fair!" I say.

"Deal with it." He said. I'm really trying hard not to slap this Pansycake.

"Fine!!!!!" I shout flailing my arms in the air.

As if on cue, I see Tris and her friends walking down the hallway near the mini park. They must be heading to the lockers since Tris is holding loads of books and papers. Part of me wanted to help her carry all of those things, but another part of me tells me that I still hate her. At the corner of my eye, I also see Lauren.

She bumps Tris with her shoulders and all of her books and papers scattered to the floor. I feel my hands curl up to a ball at my sides.

"What the fck, Lauren?!" Christina shouts.

"Aww, poor girls. You think you guys will be popular by this bitch standing up to MY boyfriend?" Lauren said, Emphasizing the word 'My'. heh. Your Boyfriend my ass.

People started forming a semi-circle around them.

"You think you will turn popular when you hook up with Four? All you do is get into his pants. Did he know that you are dating Four's rival in football, Ryan?" Marlene said.

What? She's dating Ryan? That bastard! better hook him up with this slut Lauren. I'm really over her. Marlene is right.

Lauren's eyes widen and she stomps away. "GO TO HELL!!!" she shouts.

"Greet Satan for me!" Tris yelled.

I rushed towards their side and help them pick up the books from the floor. wait why am I doing this anyway? you know what? I don't care.

The girls seemed shocked but I ignore it.

"Thanks." Tris mumbles and I give her a slight nod.

.
Tris POV

What. Just. Happened.

I couldn't believe that Four helped me. like seriously. since when does he did that?

I look at him stunned but somehow, I managed to mumble a "Thanks." He gives me a slight nod.

<<<<<Time Lapse to Math Class>>>>>

We are currently having class in Math with Ms. Matthews and I don't think she likes me very much. She keeps glaring daggers at me, I don't really know why.

The class is getting boring and I feel myself falling asleep. I open my textbook and put it in front of me so I wouldn't get caught sleeping in class.

.
Four's POV

Ms. Matthews is continuosly blabbering about Math and what not. I didn't bother to listen to her because my mind wanders to something...

Someone.