Chapter 9: Blonde Hair

Tris POV

"Mom, I'm home!" I say as I enter the house.

"Oh, hi honey. Why are you home so late?" She asks.

"Well, for one, Caleb took my car without asking permission, I had to walk home, and then it's the rain." I say.

"I thought he brought his own car?" She said.

"I don't know. Probably ran out of gas."

.
.
.

After I eat dinner, I walk up to my room and change into my PJs.

I lay down on my bed, thinking about what Four did earlier.

He actually gave me a ride home. I didn't even know what's up with him these past few days. Why is he being kind to me?

I shrug it off and go to sleep, with only one thing on my mind.

.
.
.
Four POV

I hurriedly get home after I dropped Tris at their house. I look at my watch : 5:28. sht..

I walk to the front door hoping that my father isn't there. I hurriedly walk up the stairs, until I hear someone clear their throat.

I am so dead.

"Where have you been?" he said in a cold voice.

"Ummm.. O-our classes were dismissed late today and we had our uhhhh, f-football practice." I say stuttering. God, I wish I didn't. He will know that I'm lying if I stutter.

I hurriedly walk into my room until he stops me.

I LITERALLY AM SO DEAD.

"Do you think I'm dumb enough to just believe you, Tobias?" He spits out my name like a venom.
"I know that you're lying to me."

I had my heart beating loudly in my chest.

"Take your shirt off."

My body started shaking and my feet feels like they're planted on the ground.

"NOW!!!" He shouts and I hesitantly took my shirt off. He pulls out his belt from his belt loops.

I brace myself for the impact that will hit me.

In a second, I feel the hard leather hitting my skin repeatedly and I feel my body getting weaker and weaker. I ignore the searing pain everytime he hit me.

He gives me another whip at the back and I feel the stream of blood trickling down my back.

"That is for lying to me!"

And another. i crouch down at the floor, ignoring the tears that is forming in my eyes.

"That is for being a disgrace to me!"

He continues to hit me and this time, kicking and hitting me on the ribs.

"You're worthless! You piece of trash! You did nothing but cause shame on me."

He said the last part coldly. He continues slashing the belt on my back, ignoring the searing pain in my back.

"Get up." He said after what feels like forever. "Go to your room" He practically yells.

I walk up to my room and close the door. I walk to the bathroom and clean my cuts and throw on a new shirt.

I lie down on my stomach and see a bit of blonde hair from across my window. I feel a smile creep up to my face.

After a few minutes, i feel myself doze off to a dreamless sleep.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
I'M BAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!
SO I WILL BE BACK TO UPDATING MY STORIES NOW GUYS!!! THANKS FOR STAYING WITH ME THO....

ILYSM!

-Stay Fearless