Chapter 5: Truth or Dare?

Tris POV

Rrrrrriiiinnnnggggggg!!!!!

Im awaken by the sound of my alarm clock and I wake up with a groan.

Ugh. Another day. Another freaking day to see that Asshole's face. I groan again as I walk to the bathroom.

After I took a shower, I change and eat my breakfast downstairs.

"Hi mom!" I say, kissing her cheek

"Goodmorning, Beatrice. Are you ready yet?"She asks. I notice Dad wasn't around.

"Yep. Where's Dad?" I ask.

"He went to work early." My mom said.

"Oh. Okay." I say. "Bye Mom!" I say then drive my way to school.

When I arrive in school Christina started blabbering about something. I didn't actually pay attention. My thoughts wander to something. I'm not sure what it is.

"... And.. Hey, are you even paying attention to me?" He nudged my ribs with her elbows. I just shrug my shoulders. The bell rings and we head to our classes.

--- Time Lapse to Lunch---

Me and the girls get our food and we sat down our usual table. Chris, Mar and Shauna continue to talk about shopping again while me and Lynn is having a oconversation through sighs.

Then Four's group barge in the cafeteria. He gives me a cold glare when they pass our lunch table. I return back the favor. My eyes follow them towards their table, still glaring. After a few minutes, Uriah stands on top of the table.

"Alright, you Pansycakes! Four here will have a party in his place and ALL of you are invited!" He yells, then all of the people cheered.

"Later, 6pm." He continues. So the asshole is going to have a party. How wonderful. (Note the sarcasm)

"GIRRRRLLLSSS! We are definitely going! We have to go do some shopping later and we buy loads of makeups! After that we'll go straight to our house then I will---" Christina said but I cut her off.

"Wait a second, 1. The Assholes going to have a party. 2. We are not going shopping. 3. I am not going to that stupid party." I say and she scoffs.

"Awww come on, Trissy! Don't be such a party pooper! We all know that Four's parties are legendaries! It's not everyday he invites us to a party." Mar said.

"I'm still not going." I say crossing my arms.

"Uuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh FINE! Okay! But you are still going with us shopping." She said. I sigh im defeat.

"Fine." I say blowing away some hair that fell down on my face.

.
--- Time Lapse to Four's Party---

.
Four POV

People start filing in the house and me and the guys, finally finished setting up the party things. Zeke is the DJ for the night and Uriah is the bartender. Will just hang around with the others.

I wonder if that new girl is coming. I didn't even catch her name.

It's already a quarter to six, so a lot of people are already here. I keep an eye on the door. Then after a few minutes, a few girls barge in the door. I recognize those girls. Christina, Shauna, Marlene and Lynn. Where's the new girl? Ugh. Why am I waiting for her anyway? It's not that I like her. I HATE HER.

I notice Zeke, Uriah and Will stops what theyre doing and stare at them. As usual. Lauren isn't here, which is awesome. I get to enjoy the whole night without her.