Narry- Watcha' reading?

Start from the beginning

"Lucky you I have some toys saved up then hey? Let’s do this then."

With that he got up and walked over to his set of drawers. He opened the top one and dug around. Eventually he walked back now carrying two sets of handcuffs, a blind fold, a gag, a cockring and lastly a rather large pink glittery vibrator. Shit! What did I get into? Were the only thoughts going through my mind.

He walked closer to me all the toys still in his hands and placed them on the floor beside the bed. The first thing he grabbed was the two sets of cuffs. He took a couple of steps until he was standing beside me. "Shirt off now" He instructed. I see, demanding and assertive. I did as told and slipped my shirt over my head.

Then leaned back down already knowing what was coming.

Harrys Pov

He leaned back down on the bed waiting for my next action. So he wanted me to be kinky, rough and controlling. That’s exactly what he will get. Besides saves me asking to try out these toys.

I gripped a hold of his left arm pulling it up to the corner post and attached the cuffs to both his wrist and the post, repeating the process for the right side. Once Niall was secured to the bed I reached down for the gag. I placed it in his mouth with little to no protesting on his part. He actually likes this. Ok. Awesome! But seriously...who knew. This is Niall the cute, sweet little blonde leprechaun we all love to bits and he is into gay kinky bondage sex? Wow.

After fastening the gag the last two pieces of remaining attire were left. The blindfold and the cockring. I took the blindfold and tied it around his eyes blocking his vision and knowledge of any of my future advances and actions. I like this newfound mystery and control where I could do anything and he has no say in the matter.

The last thing was the cockring and to place that I needed to remove his clothing. I walked to the end of the bed hoisting myself onto it and in-between his legs. Niall must have heard my footsteps because his head followed me as I walked. I reached for his belt buckle and undid it along with the button and zipper of his jeans. I then pulled both garments off in one motion revealing his almost fully erect penis. I sat and just took in the view of my naked pale Irishman in front of me. He was truly beautiful. His blonde hair and blue eyes currently covered by the blindfold. His lean but fit body and the sight of his member standing to attention was making me hard myself. Enough ogling back to pleasuring!

I picked up the flexy rubber ring from the ground and brought it up to me. I squished it over Nialls penis and balls apologising if I hit a tender spot or pushed something the wrong way. I then removed myself from the bed and took another look. His head moved around the room probably trying to find me but no, that’s not happening. I will be sneaky and pounce from unexpected points.

I wanted to start slow so this lasted as long as possible. It’s been a while since we last had sex. So I went for his nipples. I moved my body over to the right side of the bed and leaned over so I was hovering over him. I attached my mouth to the small nub earning a gasp from Niall. I began to suck and nibble. The pleasure he was feeling could be seen as his nipple rose to and erect stance and with one last nip I released it. I repeated the treatment to the other nipple and then left him lying there so he could regain his breathing.

I stripped myself of my restrictive clothing leaving myself nude. I walked back to the end of our bed and crawled up between Nialls legs once again. Niall just laid there patiently awaiting my actions knowing that I held all control and that tonight he was my bitch.

I leant down and picked up Nialls lower half lifting him so his thighs were on my shoulders and my face was level with his bum. I moved my head closer to him. His breathing getting caught in his throat as my breath hits him. I trace my tongue along the crack from bottom to top. Then I nuzzle my face in-between his cheeks and lick around the tightly puckered hole. Niall tenses but soon relaxes as my tongue darts into him without any warning. I move around inside reaching the places of pleasure I know of and finding new ones as well. I twist and curl my tongue tasting everywhere in him. I dart it in and out a few times before I draw my face away with a final kiss to the hole and a lick to his butt cheeks.