Chapter 35

BPOV

Charlie looked diffrent, his hair was all untidy, he had dark shadows under his eyes. over all he looked dreadful.his face was more wrinked as well from age. in his trolly was some food, sinple and plain, nothing nutritional at all with alcohol in as well. "mama" i turned to the voice at the same time charlie did. it was storm. he was holding a black t shirt with blue stripes going a cross it. " look what i found mama. can i get it please; i want to look cool" storm said standing in front of me holding the shirt up.in the corner of my eye charlie looked surprised. " sure how much is it?" "errm 2.99" i took the shirt from him and put it in a basket i had gotten. "lily and aunty alice are going to be a white. girl stuff"he said rolling his eyes. " yeah i know. storm do you want chicken nuggerts or-" i looked qround the freezer section from where i was sitting. i felt charlie watching us from behind " i love chick nuggets" storm said cutting across me. laughing quitely to my self i put the nuggets in to the basket.

At that moment lily ran round the corner but nearly toppled over. she was dragging alice with her who was holding lots of cloths. "aunty alice found me lots of clothes see" "lily you can't have all of them" she pouted "but mama their so pretty? " her voice sounded so innosent i nearly gave in. "No, alice  i will be checking. i know their pretty but you have to know when to stop. alice could you help put some of them away" pouting (alice and lily) truged away with half their clothes. i pulled some chips from the freezer and storm and i carred on throught. "lily is so much like alice. looks like alice has found a shopping partner at last," i glanced at storm what was staring in to space. "mama how long are we staying in forks for?" "i think a while. it depends when we have a castle built up again. i'll ask aro and the others."

"yay i liked it in italy, such a shame...." he trailed off throughtfully. since we had stayed in italy we all had learnt to speak fluently in it languge. "yeah, i know." i soon had a full basket, all i got to do was find alice in the deph of the cloth isle. "Storm what are you doing?" storm was standing, staring at a big fluffy teddy bear in the eyes. i soon got the idea. "it won't blink" they were oviously bhaving a staring compation. "you never know"  rolled my eyes and grabbed the bear (and storm) and weeled my self to alce who had a smaller pile of cloth than before.  "Your no fun, you know hat" she grumbed hen froze, her eye glazing over.  

"Alice" i said as she slid back in to the presant. "what. oh nothing....." i nodded and put the my hands on the weels, not trusting her. "acceped that jane is going to anbush you with lots of questions and makeing you show every one the town. You'l walk for that". "ALICE" she rolled her eyes. we made our way to pay for the stuff.

____________________________________________________

sorry its short but i will do beter when i do the next xhapter but i won't be for a while(soz) im a busy person. plz commet

vote

fan

LOVE