Chapter 24

BPOV

Is been 2 years, storm and lily are growing fast, phicasly their two and a half, but they could speak with perfect grammer and punchuation, they could even read, they grew at human pace so i could injoy looking after them as well as jane. we found out they had the same powers as me (fast, strenth, waterbending, invisabilaty) but had some of their own, strom could control the weather andmove objects without touching them, lily could create a force feild which is unbreakable and can show people her thoughts by touch.

We entered volturra, me, jane and the kids went to a water park for a treat, they really enjoyed it. most of the people their were surpirsed that me, strom and lily had white hair, but i think it made them more cute. some even throught that they were my brother and sister, because i still looked 18. strom and lily ran in to the castle, we caught up with them easily, "GRAMPA" they ran in to the throne room and jumped on to aros arms,

 i couldn't help but laught at his face,  i looked round the room, i froze then anger slowly appered in me, a growl exscaped my lips, The cullens were here, all here. "Aro what are They doing here?" i turned my penerting gaze to Aro, Storm and lily looked at the cullens, who gasped at them, "Grampa who are those people?"  Storm asked, in the distance you could start to hear thunder, "They are the cullens, we told you about them a few weeks ago"  the thunder faded ino the distance.

"Why are you here?" my tone was hard and cold and definatly not welcoming. Carlisle stepped forward, " Well a few days ago alice had a vision, An army of people break their way in to volutrra, From what alice saw they took you away with them, they are quite powerful, they can control the element of fire" scilence fill the room, "how meny?" "Around 150 at the most, they'll be her in 6 days with big mashines " i closed my eyes in fushtration, why can't i be normal, i nodded and left the room i just want time to think.

Storms POV

 i watch mama leave, i think she needed time to her self. i pouted and sumsalted out of Grampa Aros arms, i landed on my feet. Grampa marcus and Grampa caius entered the room, i ran to them and hugged their legs (the only part i could reach with out jumping), "Hello storm, how was swimming" Caius ruffled my white hair, "Fun Fun Fun" i giggled and looked up, Gampa caius was huge, like a giant almost.

i clung to his leg as he walked forward to grampa aro and the cullens, lily jumped out of aros arms and ran to Grampa marcus who picked her up and placed her on his shoulders, she giggled and a started playing with his hair. i turned to the dumsturck cullens, mama told us about them, that our daddy was Edward cullen but we hated him for what he did to mama, even before we were born, when he left her all alone, then be caught doing some thing to another woman the morning that mama forgave him, he shattered mama, he should pay.

Edward wince, stupid mind reader,he should know better than to upset us. he wince again at my thoughts, but i don't care, he started it. i let out a big yawn, "oh is it nap time already " i shook my head at auntie jane, she funny and uncal alec, "No no nap" i continued to shake my head but gained a head ache, i let go of Grampa caius and walked backwards dizzily, i landed with  bump, it hurt slightly, Auntie jane picked me up off the floor, she was always there to help, i reated my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes, darkness took over.

Esme POV (when bella, jane, storm and lily enters)

The door swung open and two children with white hair around two ran in,"GRAMPA" thay ran and jumped into aros arms, what in the world. to me they looked like the fordiddon children( immortal), but they turned towards us, they had brown eyes, they looked like edward and bella. but thats not possible, Bella and jane entered the room, bella laughed at his face, but froze then growled, opps she must still be mad at what edward did, i growned mentily, why did he have to do that to the other woman.

"Aro what are They doing here?" she turned her gaze to Aro. the white haired boy turn his gaze to us, "Grampa who are these people?" in the distance you could hear thunder, obviusly this was no ordenary boy. "They are the cullens, we told you about them a few weeks ago" they told him all about us and what edward and us did. the boy nodded. the thunder faded, bella turned to us with a livid expression on he face, "Why are you here" her tone was hard and cold,and very unwelcoming,

Carlilse stepped forward " Well a few days ago alice had a vision, An army of people break their way in to volutrra, From what alice saw they took you away with them, they are quite powerful, they can control the element of fire" scilence fill the room, "how meny?" "Around 150 at the most, they'll be her in 6 days with big mashines " she nodded and left, by time to colect her thoughts together. we turned to aro, the boy pouted and sumersalted out his aros arms, the boy landed on his feet, it was like he was older than his phyical body. at thet moment mercus and caius came in, he boy ran in to them and hugged their legs,

"hello storm hows swimming" Storm, thats a cool name, "Fun Fun Fun" he giggled and clung to cauis leg as he moved towards us. the girl sill in aros arms sumersalted backwards and ran to marcus. who put her on his shoulders, Marcus finally looked like he was alive, since we last saw him he was emosionless. storm turned to our domstruck faces, in the corner of my eyes edward winced, storm let out a big yawn, he looked quite cute.

"oh is it nap time already" Jane laughed, it was the first time i ever saw jane smile or laugh,  with out causingpain to any one, "No no nap" storm shook his head, obvioustly he hated nap time, he stopped shaking his head and toppled over on to his bum. jane picked him up, he closed his chocolate brown eyes. "Lily time for nap" the girl pouted but nodded, marus lifed her down and passed her to jane, she walked away humming a lullerby. we watched them till they were out of sight.

 we turned to aro who was smiling as well as caius and marcus. they glaced us us with amusment," our grandchildren storm and lily swan,son and daughter of isabella swan" we froze she had them.... "How is that possible, Whos the father?" they smerked at us. "well let me answer your questions, yes thats possible i was shocked when i found out bella was pregrant, but when i found out the father i was mortifed that such a person could to that, then breake her heart again the next day, yes its edward, but he won't look after them, he's done enough damage to her already, her children don't what the same done to them" we stood their shocked, my son is  a father, and im a grandmother. but they don't want us in their lives,it was like when edward had to tell bella we had to go way, i couldn't keep the sobs in any longer, i just let it out, Carlisle rubbed my back affectionetly, but it didn't help.