Chapter 2

BPOV

i sturred  and opeed my eyes, the first hing i saw was a man, he was in one of the pictures in carlisle's study. his was lord aro of the volturi.i blinked and looked around, i was in a bed room

"Hello bella, im Lord aro of the volturi" he said introducing himsel

"Yes, i know who are" i said he looked at me with shock.

"how did you know?" he asked with courisity in his voice.

" i was told about you on my 18th birthday, when i was friend with a coven of vampires, but then they left me, but the coven had killed another vampire called james and his mate victoia wanted revenge and wanted to kill me instead of him."i said he looked a little shocked at my story.

"Well, what is the coven's name" he asked

I murmered "The cullen coven"and i felt a wave of  pain that i felt when he left.i winced as i said it.

He noded. he asked more questions a bout my life . i only just notised my hair,it was a pure white.i as a littled shocked. he seemed to notice and pulled out a mirror, i looked unreconisable, i had long white hair that was nearly to my waist, i had deep, dark brown eyes that were set in my pale face, i looked very beautiful,icould easy to rival rosalie. i wasn't a vampire, but i wasn't human either. What was i?

"Wow" was all i said i was still in shock, Aro smiled at my reaction.

"come on lets meet my brothers" he said standing up and he took my hand  and led me to a room with 3 thrones in, 2 men were sitting in them of which had a white haired man, but this white looked yellow compaed to my hair, and one had black hair as well. they smiled at me and i smiled back at them. i looked around there were there people all round the room.

"Would you like to join the volturi and we could help you, find you powers, you are powerfull and we would like you to join us since you have nowhere to go." Aro said sitting down in his throne. i considered this for a moment then nodded my head. Aro smiled.

"Jane could you take young Bella to her room, you will start to train her today to find her powers, and do have a nice stay" he said smiling a me.

"thank you" i said smiling and left with jane. i was home.