Chapter 26

BPOV

i opened my eyes, my beautiful children were nex to me like useral,they were awake just like me, their big bown eyes open and staring in to space, they looked up and smiled. "hia mama, im hungry" storm said rubbing his stomach, i laughed and got out of bed, holding them in my arms. i walked down the corridor, i put storm and lily on their feet, i held their hands, they were so cute, like always they did what they were told with out complants, they were sweet with every one.. not including the cullens, they hate them. "Hey dimetri" i said cheerfully. "Uncle dimetri" storm and lily said at the same time and ran to him. he nelt down so he was their hight, they ran bam smack in to him, he laughed. every one here was like a uncle or an aunt to them, even some of the humans here played with them if they wanted to play.

"Whats up migets" lily wacked him on the head, they might looked small but they are very strong, and have a hard hit if you push them to it. "OW" he muttered rubbing his head, i laughed and walked over to them, he stratened up, but not before he had lily on his shoulder, she smiled and started to drum on his head, it looked so funny, i tried to hide my smile but failed, i picked up storm and headed to the throne room, lily giggling all the way. she was such a giggler, i couldn't help but laugh. i swung open the doors, Aro was still talking to jane, alec, felix and the cullens, my temper flew up again, ever since i saw edwar d with that woman my temper was short and there is absolutly no way they are staying here again,  Aro saw this and bit his bottem lip."Bella its nice to see you a wake.....but its four in the morning, shouldn't you sleeping now?" he seemed nervous, "Are you talking behind my back again, do you rember the last time that happened" i folded my arms whilest glaring at him, he looked at little scared , Marcus and cauis shifted in their seats uncomfatoble, they were keeping something from me and it as about me and some thing big, i narrowed my eyes.

"What are you talking about his time" my voice got to a dangerous level. Every in the volturi knows to tell me the truth when my voice got to this level, the cullens and everyone else, including storm and lily took steps away, my hair started shimmering in my anger, like it did when i was shouting at the cullens when they tryed to appologising to me but failed. Aro looked terrified, no one likes be be at the reciving end of my temper. the volturi cepped a big pot of water in every room incase of need, but in this room there were three, one by one they smashed all the water poured on to the water. everyone excerpted the cullens tried to clime away from the water, storm and lily stayed in their spot but with an almost transparent bubble apund them, lilys sheild. "Shes going to blow" Jane muttered clinging on to the wall. "grampa tell mama, i don' like it when shes angry" lily asked in a small voice from behind.

i fixed my penitrating gaze to Aro who  had his feet on his throne stiffened slightly, "Bella just listen before....exsploding, but we seemed to have a slight problem about err the fire people that are coming to get you...." i growled softly at the idea, i wasn't going to leave by force, never, not in a million years. Aro carried on."We kinder don't know what to do, if we put you in hiding with storm and lily they kill us all and distroy the city and if yo stay here they take you, they don't know about your  children luckily" luckily, how in any way is that lucky, im glad their safe but what about me, im always causing trouble, "Its always me. every time" tears were falling down my face now, "i all ways cause trouble" with that i raised my hands palms up, the water on the floor rose and flew so that it trapped every one in the room in ice, storm and liliy safe in in hersheild, i ran out the room to my bed room, why why why? the door to my room crashed open a i sped throught it and slamed shut, i sealed it with water so it can't be opened, i also did that to the window as well. and with that i floped to my bed, my sobbimg getting harder. why is it my fault.

Storms POV

mama was angry, and no one likes to be the one shes angry at. Even grampa aro was scared of her, she ran ou the room after ausing her self, is not her fault,lily lat down her sheild and climed over the ice, around us our aunt jane was frozen to the wall as well as uncle dimetri, uncle felix, uncle alec, the rest were frozen were they were sitting or standing. mama could realy put up a fight... so could me and lily if hey pushed us to it, mabey thats what we should do, train our selfs up so i help mama, i nodded to my self, yes that could work. i looked around the frozen room, i could easily melt this. i turned to my sister and nodded , we both in sync put our palms out facing the icy floor, i closed my eyes in consontraion,  behind my eye lids my hair an lilys hair started to glow white, like mama does when she plays with water. slowly around the room there was water running ove the place, i opened my eyes, the cullen coven had been defrosted up to the waists, while grampa aro was stuck to his chair and my aunt and uncles were peeling off the walls, i sighed and walked at the room humming tunelessly. other than mamas temper life was quite peaceful.

_______________________________

sorry if this is demanding but 15 votes for the next chapter

also sorry if i made bella aggressive, but it is nesserie

please comment

vote

fan

enjoy