Chapter 28

BPOV

i sighed and pulled away from my son and daughter. they looked so perfect and full of love, but i have to leave them soon.... i picked up storm and lily so they were in each arm, they snuggled closer to me. so sweet. i melted the ice, this time i didn't use my hands which is odd really i have to use my hands. i may need to apologes to the others. i bit my lip and kicked open the door. i walked slowly down the stairs. i waked in to Aro's study. "hey aro sorry how i was before" i walked up to him. he smiled sadly. i placed storm and lily down and gve aro  hug. it was nice to have hugs from people. i pulled away. " i must find the others and appogise" i turned and walked out lily and storm behind me. i made my way through the castle. i did appogles to every one but the cullens, they still mad me angry.

i skipped down the stairs but right in to alice and esme, i fell back on to the stairs. "ow" i mutted. "so sorry bella" alice was biting her lip and held her hand hand out to help me. i clenced my fits and stood up. and pushed pasted her and esme. strangle alice stumbled slightley. i ignored them and carried on as if it never happened. "MAMA" i wippd round to see storm do a frog jump over esme  and lily cartweeled past them on the stairs. what in the world. i caught storm befor he could hurt him self. "How many time lily don't cartweel down the stairs you'll hurt you self if you fall and sorm don't jump over people you might land oddly and break your leg" i scolded them. the pouted and nodded. i took thit hands and walkd away, ignoring the look from esme and alice. one for all and all for one for the cullens.

XXXXXX next dayXXXXXX

only 3 more days till they arrive. i was pacing in the throne room, jane and storm mimeking my actions (storm throught it was fun since we couldn't leave volturra). what am i going to do....i can't leave they kill every one. but if i stay i have to go with them, if i fight i will lose my family. slowy tears filled my eyes but didn't spill over. i was so in my thoughts i didn't rhear the really cullens enter. which by i ignord them like i do on a daily bases. automaicly i picked storm up and started pacing again. "mama why are not listen to them" strom pointed to the cullens. "because i thnk it should be one for all  and all for one."

 i sighed and got back to pacing.i looked at tha clock 5pm nap time. "jane can you take storm and lily to nap time" i handed storm to her, she nodded and left to find lily.all i did was wait and wait all day, but i may need to train as well...... "BELLA" i jumped and  looked around. everyone was looking at me. "Yes" aro sighed and stood up. "Bella you've got to stop zoneing out, we can hardly speak to you, you just.... i don't know..in your own litle world" Aro folded his arms, looking at me throughtfully."i can't help it i do it automaticly" i folded my arms like what aro did. i rolled my eyes and started pacing again.

every one was staring at me, i always start to pace when i anxious or impation. today im anxious..... you know my reasions. jasper murmed stuf o the others but i wasn't listening. storm and lily ented my head, were they going to be safe?, where shall they go?i don't want them here, so close to the fire people. and how do they not know of my precous children, i know its a good thing their unknown but wouldn't they have known some how that i have children. i don' really hide them in pubilic, they just want to have fun. suddenly i banged in to Something hard. Aro. he had got in front of me as i was tuning around.

 "What, id do this when im anxious or impation" i stopped but started bouncing up and down slightly. either way i have keep moving. "what are you thinking about when yo in looloo land" Aro walked back and sat on his thone. "my children and what they will do or happen" i raised my eyes brow. maby i need a nap time. i turned and walked out the room and vampire speed and in to my room. i smiled at the sight. jane was stairng a the cealing while storm and lily asleep in her arms. they looked so sweet.

 i walked to my desk and pulled out a peace of paper and stared to draw, i love to draw. jane knew i was their but didn't respond. i was finaly done wih the pencil no for the ink. i think the ink makes it more professional style. "lets see then" jane said instanly said when i put down the pen. i chuckled and handed her the sheet. a smiled tugged at her lips. "its good bella,you should have a scrap book to keep them in" she surggested handed it back to me.i walked to my book shelf and pulled out a big book. i never read this book, it seem boring. i pulled out my acrilic paint and set to work on the cover.

 Humm,i panited small flowers around the tittle, the titlie read : Drawings. at the bottem i put my name on. there now for the inside. instead of paining vey single page, i just stuck the pictures in to the pages, hiding the text. with all the spare pages i just stuck plain peaces of paper in ready for uses."done" i said quietly so not to wake storm and lily.i cleard up the paint and washed the brushed so they don't become solid.i left the book to dry by the widow and sat down next to storm. they sleped like they had no worry in the world, i closed my eyes, most days i would sleep the worrys away till i woke up. i can't hide forever.i have to do whats right. i heard jane leave the room. shes giving us some family time. i smiled sadly.i will not betaken alive.