Chapter 9

BPOV

i have lived in my cave for a week,i didn't need food, just water, i had lots of water so i didn't need to go out. i knew they were looking for me, but i didn't care, i just need to be alone. i had made most of this stuff my self. i had frozen palace in this cave, it was beautiful, more than volturra. i liked it here.

Caius POV

where could she be? we serched the castle meny times but found nothing, Evan dimetri couldn't track her. She had run away, everyone was looking for her, even the cullens. i was in my study, somone entered the room.

"Have you found her i said darting to jane and griping her shoulder tightly, she just shook her head,

"That found her sent going in to a river but we can't find which way she went in any direction" Jane said sadly, bella was a sister to jane and she was a daughter to me, aro and marcus.

Esme POV

Its been a week and bella hasn't shown up. they had serched the castle meny times but found nothing. when bella said those words thay hurt deep, strate in to my dead heart. some thing i could never forget. She was right, a family should never abandon a family member. i didn't stop sobbing for while. she was never going to forgive us.

"She's never going to forgive us is she?" i asked Carlisle

"i don't know esme, i just don't know" he said sadly.

"She's right" i said without  thinking

"About what?"

"A family should never abandon a family member"i closed  my eyes. if only we never left then this would never have happened, i started to sob a again. bella was a daughter to me, but she doen't think of me like a mother any more, she even said it, i wish i could take our leaving back, but i can't . Untill i see her happy and smiling, i have always havethe memory of her crying and shouting at us. Is all our fault.