Chapter 4

BPOV

i was angry,no beyond anger i was furious.Cullens entered, they were pissed off a well, i smerked at that.

"Carlisle what a plesuer to see you again, friend" Aro greeted cheefuly. i looked at carlisle, so this is what he looked like when he was pissed off, i now know why so  meny people had not bothered to start any thing  with him for so long.

"Where is she, aro"Carlisle asked, his tone was deadly and full of threat as if looking out for revenge.

"Where is who?. Carlisle" Aro ask innosently with a play full smile of his lips.

"You know who were talking about, what did you do to Bella?" Esme snaped at Aro. i was surprised to hear Esme when she was angry.

"Oh isabella" Aro gave a delighted laught" Shes quite wonderful dear Esme she is where she is wants to be."

Aro was being stupid,he was agonnising them, i smiled for him.

i heard a loud snal rip through from him, Edward was behind Carlisle with a murdours exspression, i smerked at that, it was fun pissing of the Cullens,

"Did you hurt  her you pile of sh*t" Alice said, she was pissed like the rest of them

"Alice you tone is not making her any happier,and to answer your question, no we did not hurt her, you brother did enough of that, And it wouldn't have been fair if we did hurt her, you should be thanking us,Alice, we saved the girl before they could kill her".

he was going to tell my story after they left.And in front of me as well....

"What do yo mean"Jasper asked before any one could,"Who was going to kill her"

"She was getting it from all the people she knew,you, the other vampire, the werewolves, evan her own kind sutted her out, we only helped her,

"what do you mean?,other vampire?werewolf?Humans?" Esme pressed on, Caius took on her question.

"the werewolves, were her only hope, shut out in the cold, while he humans stopped talking to her or anythink,even her familyand  the other vampire, Victoriai belive  was huntting her for revenge for her mates death" Aro said sighing

"Stop playing games, and let us see bella"Edward snapped at him while pushing through, emmett and japer graped him to stop him going on further, Felix and demitri were in font of the stairs instantly and growled.

"She's here i cn smell here.....but then a agin it ist her.....you didn't Aro"Alice said

Aro laught and jumpeddown followed by caius "Of corse not darling,our isabella is not dead" he turnd around then added " Fully,lets say she was almot in her grave when we met her." aro said sittling down again, and smiling at Edward, who had a painted exspression on his face.Caius swan this and added "she was in pritty bad shape when we interveineded with victoria, she would have if it wasn't for thoes spritets"

"Her heat was slowing down and she was broken beyound repair" marcus added.

Alice looked around and then started to pull of all the hooded people in the room. she knew.

"she isn't ne of the guards, that would be an insalt to her" caius said, alice gleard at him then looked at jane who was smiling smugly.

"She isn't reconisable, event to the who said he loved her" jane said smerking,Edward looked as if he was going to attack, but all of looked around to see if anyone looked like me,  i smiled.

"Are you sure you want to see her?, but i don't think she would like to see you tho" Aro shrugged. jane gave me and encougemnet smile,what go ou here and show my self to them... i nodded but didn't move..

"Isabella, love will you come? Caius said, as if to a lover. i waited knowing how to piss od Edward."Isa bell come out now they won't hurt you. he said after a minuet.

"Please, bella" Esme said still looking round.

I took a deep breathm and stepped around the throne visabal again, they gaped as i came in to view,