Siddharth parks the car. They had reached the pent house.

"Why have we come here? My mom will be worried; you should have dropped me at my house."

"This is your house only, Roshni. And sasumom bhi yahi hongi!" he replied mildly.

"What? Why will my mom be here?" she was puzzled.

"Mera swagat karne aur kya!!" he said playfully.

"Huh? Mom maan gayi? But how? Kal tak toh mom was against you!!" she asked innocently.

"Uffo Meri pagal biwi!! Aarti ke thaali ke saath swagat nahi karne wali hai tumhari mom, police ke hathkariyo ke saath karengi! Abh chalo, already we are so late! Pura ghar uthake rakh diya hoga MWW ne!!"

"MWW?? What are you trying to say Siddharth I do not understand one bit of it! Saaf Saaf batao na!" she said in an annoyed tone.

"Mom's World War! You are missing since morning and abhi tak sasumom ko toh pata chal hi gaya hoga! Aur jaha tak I know her, unhe pakka laga hoga maine unki bechari si, bholi bhali bachi ko kidnap kar liya hai!" he said teasingly while pulling her cheeks.

Roshni was lost in deep thought and stared at him.

"Now, C'mon let's go!" he snapped his fingers and unfasten his seat belt.

Roshni grabbed him by his arms and said,

"Siddharth what will we do? Neither your mother nor my mom will believe a word we say against RV! We must call that inspector who arrested him. He can vouch for us then!"

"Arre, don't worry Roshni! Maine sab intezaam kar diya hai.. abh chalo bhi I have a surprise for you upstairs!"

Pent house

"Madam, we searched the entire place but your daughter is not here." said the inspector.

"How is this possible?" replied DD persistently.

"Mil gayi aapko shaanti? Abhi issi waqt aap bahar nikaliye! Pata nahi kaha kaha se muh uthake aa jate hai yeh log mere Sid ki zindagi ko barbaad karne!" screamed Simran. Kritika tries to calm her down.

"Simmi!! Please be quiet!!" said Raj angrily.

Few men enter the apartment with some boxes. They start setting up a home theatre system in the hall. Raj asks them who has ordered for this when Siddharth enters.

"I did" he said. Everyone is stunned to see his hands and forehead bandaged. Simran rushes towards him.

"What happened to you? How did you get hurt? Kahin Roshni ne - " she gets interrupted by Siddharth.

"What did you say? Roshni? Mom aapko seriously aisa lagta hai ki main ladkio se maar kha ke aunga!! Karate classes bekaar ke nahi liye the maine! Aur Sasumom!! Why are you getting angry? Jaldi aaye yaha just like how my mom came.." he said teasingly.

DD looks at him confusingly.

"Oh wait, let me bring the reason for which you will come running towards me!" he said and goes out and brings Roshni with him. She needed his support to walk. He was holding her by her shoulders, while her right hand was holding his arms. On seeing Roshni, DD finally rushes towards them. Siddharth smirks on seeing her reaction.

"Roshni beta! What happened?" she asked.

Roshni looks at Siddharth wondering what to tell her mom, where to begin and where to end. Siddharth rolls his eyes and says,