His last hope that Roshni would convince Siddharth to sign failed. "What kind of love is this? He could never understand love! Ridiculous!" he thought. He asked Siddharth one last time whether he would sign the papers or not. Siddharth was completely shattered. He was lost; he couldn't understand what to chose. His love or his father's hard-work? Finally he shook his head to a NO.

A fuming RV gave the command that Siddharth was dreading. He had hope that Roshni was upto something.

"This will be your punishment, to look at her in the eye when her soul leaves the body and she becomes lifeless."

The screen instantly went black and a gunshot was heard.

"Roshni? Roshnii??" he said in a terrified voice. RV calls up his men to ask what happened as the screen had become blank. He smiles and cuts the call. He turns to Siddharth and says,

"So sorry Sid, work is done!" he chortled.

Hospital

DD arrives with Nani to meet Roshni. They were very happy as the doctor had told them that Roshni was doing well and would be able to walk perfectly. She would also get discharged the next day. When they enter the room they saw that it was empty. The bathroom door was ajar, the windows were open, and a pizza box was kept at the table which seemed to be untouched. Immediately DD tried calling in Roshni's phone but it was in out of coverage area. She tried Yash's phone but it said the same. She calls the ward boy and starts shouting that how careless the hospital is that a patient is missing and they are unknown about it. A nurse timidly comes to her, and says that she had seen some men forcing Roshni to go with them, they had warned her not to tell about this to anyone or her life would be in danger and hence she had kept quiet. DD slaps the nurse. Nani pacifies DD.

"I know who must have done all this. Pata nahi kya kya jhelna parega meri bachi ko aur!(I donno how long my daughter has to tolerate all this) I will not leave him now. Enough has happened already!"

She leaves the hospital with fortitude. Nani follows her out silently praying to God to keep Roshni and Siddharth safe.

Construction Site

Siddharth couldn't believe his foolishness! What did he do? Why did he listen to her? She told him she will not leave him if he trusted her, but he trusted her and now she is gone forever? How could she do that to him? This was it.

With all the rage thriving in his body and the adrenal rush he managed to get free from RV's men. He smashed the man holding his right arm in the ground and kicked the other. He smacked the others until they dropped unconscious. At last it was just RV and him. Today would be the judgment day, either he would win or he would lose. He will not settle for anything apart from this, he thought. He leaped towards RV.

Both RV and Siddharth fought with all the strength they had. Siddharth overpowered RV, and RV fell on the ground. Siddharth chronically smacked his face, his eyes had turned soar, blood was coming out from his nose and mouth, he must have broken his teeth and jaw too but nothing could stop Siddharth from beating him to death. This man in front of him was responsible for Roshni's death. How could he let him live?

Suddenly he felt tremendous pain at the back of his head. One of RV's men had hit him with a crowbar. Siddharth holds his head with his hands and fall on the ground. RV had enough of this nonsense in a day. He was irate with himself that he lost the fight with Siddharth and his men had to help him. He couldn't take it anymore, in anger he took out the gun which was safely kept in the inside pocket of his coat.

"Buss bohot hua, let's finish this right now. New headline for tomorrow - Junior Mr Khurana killed his wife and in guilt killed himself too- Jab tum rahoge hi nahi toh mummiji ko kar lunga main convince property mere naam karne ke liye.(When you won't be alive then it will be very easy for me to convince Mom to transfer the property in my name) If that doesn't work out then how much time will it take to take your dad out of the picture! Property toh mere naam hokar hi rahenge! Tumhari puri family ko barbaad kar dunga main! Dekhta hu kaun rokta hai mujhe!" (The property will be in my name! I will destroy your family and lets see who will stop me) he said exasperately.

He aimed the gun at Sid and was about to pull the trigger but a brick hit his head and he fell down unconscious. Siddharth looked towards the site from where the brick came. He couldn't believe his eyes. He heaved a sigh of relief which he was holding back from a very long time. All the muscles in his body relaxed and a smile spread across his face. His relief came running towards him, she caressed his cheeks, his hair and finally hugged him as tightly as ever. He embraced her and kissed her hair.

"Ahh Roshni..." he sighed with happiness.

RV's man came up from behind to attack them but Yash comes in between and smacks him. Another goon comes up to beat Yash, he manages to defend himself at the last moment. He calls out to Siddharth,

"Yaara, Romance chodo aur thodi madat karo yaar!"

Siddharth smiles and looks upto him. With Roshni's help he manages to stand up on his feet and goes to help Yash. Sirens were heard as both were beating the goons. Police arrives and catches hold of all the goons. They arrest RV for fraud, kidnapping and attempt to murder.

"I'll just call aunty she must be worried" said Yash.

"Haan haan sure, ek pal ki bhi khabar na do aise thodi ho sakta hai" (Yes why not! How can you not update sasumom with every second news) said Siddharth playfully. Roshni smacked his chest. Yash leaves smiling and nodding his head in disbelief.

"Ouch!!Hadh hai yaar, ek toh main itni maar khaya upar se tum mujhe aur maar rahi ho? Sharam nahi aati?!" (I have been beaten up so much already and you are hitting me more? Aren't you ashamed?) he shouted.

"No! Yeh sab maar na tum apni bewakoofi ke wajah se khaye ho! Aur khaani chaiye thi!! Ye lo.." (You got beaten beaten up because of ur stupidity, you should have been beaten up more!) she smacks him again.

"Oww! Ahh" he shrieked in pain softly.

"Shit! So sorry Siddharth, you are already in so much pain and I am.. " replied Roshni with concern and took a step back to notice where Siddharth had been hurt.

Siddharth smiled and replied, "This pain is nothing in front of the pain that I felt when I thought i lost you.. I can bear this pain forever as long as you are with me"

Roshni's face reddened up and she again raises her hand to strike him on his chest.

He gets hold of her hands and pulls her towards him. He gently brushes his fingers on her cheeks and then on her lips. He wraps his other hand around her waist and pulls her closer to him. She encloses her hands around his neck and leans forward while pulling his face closer to hers. Their nose tips brush against each other's and a wide smile spread across their faces. Roshni closed the little distance between them, covering his lips with her own. Siddharth pulled her even closer and deepened the kiss. His lips were a little sore at that moment due to the fight but he was not going to let this moment pass, for nothing in the world. Finally they broke apart for the much needed air, he brushed her cheeks with the tip of his nose. She leaned in to his touch with her eyes closed just to savor the moment.