17

>>Scourge's pov<<

I sighed, Slowly opening the door to Sonic's room. When I saw the sight before me, my mood instantly dropped.

The sight before me was not what I wanted, a depressing sight all because of me. It shouldn't have turned out this way. At least in my eyes. I don't know about your opinion, but who cares about what you think?

"Uh.. Sonic?" I questioned while walking in and closing the door and moving over to his ripped bed from all his scratching. I could tell by his sharp claws that emerged from his skin, He was really mad. And it was my fault.

"What do.. you .. want!" He croaked and turned to where he could see me. His eyes were red and puffy. Damn it!

"I wanted to--"

"No! You don't get too apologize! I've had enough of your foolish tricks. I still don't trust you because you are a jerk! Jerk's don't go all soft to people like me!" He screamed, His eyes dilating from the inpact.

I really broke him.

I sighed, and instead of explaining, I hugged his perfect frame while ignoring his deep scratches his nails were doing to my back. He tried to let go of my grasp, But all i did was put the force a little more tighter. He stopped but his growls were still there.

"Let go of me you--"

All it took was one kiss. And his mood started to change.

---

"You are stupid you know?" He whispered as he snuggled into my chest, a clear flush on his face as his hands moved up my body. I chuckled, not affected by the comment. I petted his head and massaged his left ear. He started to purr.

"I know, But i knew one thing."

"Really? And what is that?" Sonic smirked as he rolled his eyes, waiting for whatever I had to say. He looked so smug as if prepared for any answer. But I'm pretty sure there was some things he wasn't prepared for, this being one of them.

"At least I wasn't stupid to pick you up in my life." I grinned.

Silence.

A pin drop could be heard.

Sonic swallowed a lump and buried his head in my chest to hide his expression. He smiled with red tints in his cheeks. He then pulls away and placed his hands on my cheeks and lowered my head to his.

"Thank you." Was all he said, But it was enough to make me smile. Sonic sat up from his spot and then sat on my lap, locking his green eyes to my light blue's. He leaned in and pecked my lips before pulling back but that wasn't enough for me.

I pulled him in for another, But it soon turned into a deep makeout. It wasn't what I planned but who cares? No one!

We both pulled apart as we ran out of air. He smiled and so did I. It was a good thing we both pulled apart since Manic came into the room.

"Bro, I was- Oh! Whoops, am i inturupting anything?" Manic flushed, scratching the back of his neck from embarrassment. Sonic looked at me then back to manic.

"Yes, We were about to get into it when you walked in." Sonic teased then laughed, I snickered.

Manic blushed. "Whatever, Want to go Bowling or Lasertag later? Shadow asked." He said. I thought about it for a secound. Those things wouldn't hurt right?

"I guess it couldn't hurt." I said, Sonic agreed. Manic smiled.

"Deal then!"