14

Scourge's pov

I dropped off sonic on the way home, he seemed like he had a good time since he hugged me before going inside his house. It took so much courage to not take him with me to my house, but I couldn't even if I wanted to.

As that was over, I then headed off to my house. On the way home, I kept pondering about what should part two of the plan be?

This kept slapping me in the back of the head. I swear I hear a voice telling me to hurry up in spanish. It's weird.

Soon enough, I reached my house. Stepping on the front mat looking for my keys in my pockets. When I didn't feel anything in my pockets, I soon went from calm to panic and over to being pissed off.

Those keys held many keys to my personal belongings that shouldn't be opened! I started to take off ny biker jacket and rapidly shake it. Soon hearing a loud clink noise. I turned my attention to the fallen object and sighed, seeing my keys. I reached down to pick it up but like every happy moment, there is a sudden twist. And do you want to know what that sudden twist was?

Do you really want to know? You might not believe me since things like this hardly happens to you, unless it does somehow.

"Hey!! Those are my keys, stupid raccoon!" I yelled and began chasing after the racoon that held my keys. He was quiet a fast little sucker, kept dodging obstacles while I hit the obstacles. Such pain.

I almost caught him once or twice but like I said before, he's a fast bitch.

Soon enough, that raccoon started to slow down. And when it did, I caught him. I pulled away the keys from his mouth and smirked.

"Have fun flying." I said and chuckled lowly. This raccoon won't known what he's got into. I prepared and soon hrew him farther away where he would surely hit a tree. And when I heard a loud thump, I smiled at the victory.

"Score." I laughed, soon taking in my surrondings. And once I did, I nervously chuckled.

Well, what do you know! That chipmunk racoon led me to Sonic's house! And oh get this. His brother is there. How fun!

I froze when the front door opened, revealing another green hedgehog. The hedgehog was holding a trashbag I suppose. He had tons of little green bangs on his forehead. A red sweatshirt and baggy jeans. Still looking like his old punny self. Hah.

When he threw the trash away and turned, all hell broke. Ah crap, the things I do to cause problems. Sometimes I wished I listen to that tiny voice that told me to stop. I sighed.

"You got alot of explaining to do on why you are on my front lawn and why Sonic keeps mentioning you!" He said angrily, gritting his teeth and clentching fists.

This isnt good, I tried to explain. Failing miserably might I add.

---

"So, out of all the excuses you could have said, you choose that!?" A female screeched in my ear.

I looked over at sally, my best friend. I shrugged. Since she knew about me and Sonic she literaly begged for all the details. And since she is one of those best friends who wont stop till she gets what she needs. I had no choice but to tell her.

But even though she's like that, she is a very good friend, minus the negative stuff she says and acts.

"I told you it was true!" I said, I told you racoons are hard to believe.

Sally rolled her eyes, facepalming afterwards. She sighed and went into thinking mode. After some minutes, she slammed her hands on the table.

"This is such a weird conversation to think about!" She said, again going back into thinking mode.

While she did that, I found some time to escape without her noticing. As I walked out the lunch room and made my way down the hall, I heard a familair voice.

"Missed me, Scourge?"

Ugh, Here we go again. Why can't raccoon's be a believable story? Now I gotta deal with an angry brother. My boyfriends angry brother.

What was he doing here anyway?

Edited 2/10/20