4

Scourge's POV

The day was so far going by great! I passed by Sonic in the halls, and I heard him growl and glare in my direction. He's up for a fight, things are so far going how I want it to go. This was amusing.

I have been getting into more and more trouble, getting more detentions. Which wasn't a big deal. It's actually fun to have detentions even though they mess with my schedule for football. I get to think more on how to inflict pain into my victims.

Now, since I have chosen my new victim. I need to get close to him! And show him who is boss in this school. Before I can do that, I need to start thinking. All I need to do, is get him into trouble. So he can be in detention as well, with me. And once he's closer to me, I get to have his life ruined just in the palm of my hands.

Now, what would be a perfect scene to have you in detention?

"Scourge, are you even listening?!" Yelled my math teacher. He slapped his hands together to try and keep my attention and the class. The other's in the class continued their talking over the loudness of my math teachers clapping.

So annoying.

He sighed and picked up a stack of paper. "Since your rude attitude won't subside. I will just cut the lesson and hand you your as assignment and homework." The class groaned.

Now they pay attention.

I rolled my eyes and watched him hand the papers out. I heard a familiar sigh, so I turned around. Seeing the familiar blue fur and peach skin. His features looked the same. This caused me to smirk.

He's in another of my classes. How many would he be in? No matter, this year would be very interesting with him in my classes. It would cause things to move quicker and everything to go my way.

Now, how can I get him into major trouble?

I need to come up with an idea. That could get him into trouble. And have him stay in detention for at least 3 days. Enough to ruin him completely and have him in my grasp. From there, his misery starts.

"Sonic the hedgehog, focus!"

Chuckling at how he was corrected so quickly in the school year. I smirked. I had thought of a perfect plan. All I have to do is wait for lunch to roll around.

Yes sonic, go ahead and focus. There's much you need to learn.

Edited 2/10/20