11

Sonic's POV

"Stop! It doesn't fit!" I cried.

"It does!"

"But the length is small! It's too small to shove inside!"

"I'll make it bigger then."

"Stop it! Forget it, It won't fit!"

"Bullshit, It'll fit bro!" Manic scoffed, narrowing his eyes.

"No! It wont! And if you mess that sucker up, I won't hesitate to shove it in YOUR bookshelf." I crossed my arms.

Clearly my bro didn't get that my school book for math would magically fit in my shelf for only school books. The rest were filled with books that I've read and haven't read and that was saying something. I loved reading.

It was my weak spot, and I can't last one day without reading.

"So you're threating me? Over a bookshelf?" Manic said, I nodded.

He smirked and shook his head, letting the large book drop to the floor which caused a loud thud.

I flinched from the contact. Making Manic laugh and sigh as he crossed his arms.

"We had such good times." He said all of a sudden, getting my attention from the sudden change of attitude.

"What do you mean? We still do." I said, confused as to what he was getting through.

"Yeah. But we changed. And sometimes don't even speak to eachother. I feel like our bond is at limit." He says, shrugging to act out his hurt. But I saw it.

"Well, we can always create another bond? Or start over were we started." I said, hopefully cheering him up.

He nodded and I smiled.

But I was confused as to why he was saying this out of nowhere. Why did he say that stuff all of a sudden?

"Why are you suddenly like that huh?" I cocked a brow, staring at him.

Manic shrugged again, but smiled his signature smile. He gripped the door handle and spoke up.

"Well, I gotta run. See you later bro."

Before I could even reply back to him, the door closed and soon enough the front door.

Alone again, I suppose.

I sighed and went to my window, looking out for something to do. But all that came to my mind at the moment was Scourge. Like always it seemed.

What was he going to do to prove to me?

This could all lead into a big prank, and we would both be the one at fault. But mainly me. Since I said it was okay. I'm a bit positive it wasn't all a joke, since he kissed me. I'm pretty sure no other boy would go up that close to me, since I'm not a girl. All the boys here were straight as a stick.

But then again there is always that bump on the stick.

I rubbed my eyes with my knuckle and stood up, watching the painting that I hung up fall, for the fourth time.
That darn painting always falls, It's from my favorite band.

Mayday parade.

I was just stepping my foot into the fandom of mayday parade so don't think I know them like the back of my palm.

As I fixed the painting. I heard a loud tap on my window, which startled the chaos out of me. I harshly turned to the window and glared at whoever was out there.

But to my suprise, It was Scourge.

"I'm here to prove to you."

He said, loud enough for me to hear through the glass. I raised an brow at him and crossed my arms. That was fast for him to come up with something.

This should be very intresting.

Edited 2/10/20